Quick Use Menu

How do you guys use it? Is there a quick way of getting stuff on to it? I always get confused where to go in the menu and then drag down into the quick menu.

Also, it would be good to understand what you always have available in your quick menu? I'm guessing something with stamina is a must? This will help me when I come on to your servers what to look for first.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by quick menu? If you hold square down then you get a quick menu of the different sections, map, character etc

I know if you press some of the d-pad buttons then they change what you're holding but haven't really looked into it tbh. I just make sure that i've got my weapons grouped together, so it's easier when swapping between them.

Will look into it though.

What do you mean by quick menu? If you hold square down then you get a quick menu of the different sections, map, character etc

I know if you press some of the d-pad buttons then they change what you're holding but haven't really looked into it tbh. I just make sure that i've got my weapons grouped together, so it's easier when swapping between them.

Will look into it though.

Oh, I mean the one at the bottom middle of the screen - I always have to open up my menu and add something into it to then use it.

Unless there is a quicker way?

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Oh, I mean the one at the bottom middle of the screen - I always have to open up my menu and add something into it to then use it.

Unless there is a quicker way?

Ahh i see, i normally put weapons and tools in there for easy use. When i'm out collecting resources i like to leave one slot empty so i can tell when i'm filling up on items.

When you go into your inventory, you can press R3 on items to send them to your quick menu. Works the same as when you're sorting through storage chests.

8 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

i normally put weapons and tools in there for easy use. When i'm out collecting resources i like to leave one slot empty so i can tell when i'm filling up on items.

Same for me, I generally keep the following there:

steel pick axe

steel fire axe

steel shovel

repair hammer

crossbow

barbed club

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

9 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Another tip is to put the weapons next to each other in the list, so you only have to press L1 or R1 once to change to the item you want.

Do you mean in the inventory so when you need other key stuff is quicker to put in? It makes logical sense when they are in the quick use menu to then have them in order.

There's also a menu wheel for quick access to map, inventory etc which I first thought you were referring to. Rich mentioned it in an earlier post.
The quick access bar is the one you can scroll through using R1 and R2... like Rich also says [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I tend to have my quick bar packed out and then have meds and maybe a few resources in my inventory. Carrying something like steal is useful because you can make tools whilst out and about. I also like to leave a lot of space just in case it's needed.