Ass Effect Andromeda Sucks Mass?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not expecting a fantastic single player campaign. Although the storyline should be an impressive one given the ME series. I have seen though it doesn't really relate to previous ones in a way and I think that's odd.

This game is very much about the MP for me. I really enjoyed the brief time playing ME3 multiplayer so the video you posted yesterday looked good enough for me to be sold on that alone.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

ME2 was the best in my opinion from a story mode. ME3 was the weakest for me.

ME3 co-op was outstanding. As long as they can duplicate that (which the reviewers probably cannot try properly since the game isn't live) I will be a very happy video gamer. 

Seems like all of the reviews are saying the story sucks. They also said they are on a gag order until Monday.  We just have to wait and see. I was very very very disappointed with the ME3 story, can't imagine how it could be worse for me. I didn't even feel like finishing it. 

I have horizon for a story mode which is quite excellent. I didn't pay very much for ME andromeda so I'll still give it a chance. 

Sounds like they've been going too far with the animation issues - the public have tweeted the assumed Lead Designer with a battering. The woman wasn't the person accountable either.

It's a shame it's gone to this extent. Surely the game isn't that badly made that it deserves hate mail to developers of the game.

I've downloaded this game. I'll be playing it tonight. I'm not expecting a great story like the trilogy. I do expect a huge open world exploration game with some story and side missions. It's tough to follow the trilogy with its own story. How do you top the reapers? 

Enjoy tonight, shitty release dates means I won't pick it up until tomorrow but looking forward to some MP with you Nev.

56 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Enjoy tonight, shitty release dates means I won't pick it up until tomorrow but looking forward to some MP with you Nev.

I tried it, I would say wait a bit and hope for a patch. It's even worse than the reviewers say

Jason, Chris and I tried to play last night. Chris got DCed, I got DCed. I froze up so bad I had to reboot the PS4, I could not connect. MP crashed a number of times.

It's garbage right now. I tried playing with randoms just in case it was east/west coast connection issues. Match making didn't resolve my issue

Hopefully it gets patched and these issues get resolved. Maybe it the Frosbite engine. Seems every Frosbite game sucks ass at release

My game (according to online tracking) was delivered on Thursday and I got my copy Saturday afternoon. It mysteriously appeared by my front door. :rolleyes:

I've only played the single player campaign so far. Going to let them bugs gets smashed before I jump into MP.

I'm really enjoying it. So far. I'll give a proper verdict and review once I've played a decent amount of hours. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

So...as I read that there is now a 10 hour free demo available I'll give my tuppence.

I'm still playing through the game but i'm going pretty slowly. There's so much to do - and with these types of games I always go through the side missions first - which is great but sometimes overwhelming and sometimes boring. Make of that what you will.

The work they've done since the pretty disgraceful launch has fixed some of it.

Some of the voice acting is incredible but a lot of it is as wooden as my head.

The shooting mechanics are pretty decent but some of the camera angles make me disorientated in important moments.

I'll keep on until I finish. The game has elements that I really like...i play until i feel the missions are becoming a chore and then leave it for a while.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg