FIFA 17 Pro Clubs

tronic44

image.img.jpg

Hey all, this is where we can discuss all things pro clubs.

Please put your name and PSN down if you are interested in joining the greatest team in the world and you'll be added to the squad.

Forever Gaming FC Squad

Rich (tronic44)

Tam (BurnfitBillyBoy)

Mikey (Moir7)

Phil AKA Zico (Wat_Tyler71)

Sebba - (Chaosgladiator)

Lee - (GazzaGarratt)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tronic44 said:

:lol: No dibs, we'll all shuffle around to make it fair.

Alright, just keep in mind that if you make me play CB we will concede about 10 goals, a few of them might even be scored by the other team! :D

3 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Alright, just keep in mind that if you make me play CB we will concede about 10 goals, a few of them might even be scored by the other team! :D

:lol: Good stuff, i'll be the same. As long as we're laughing and having fun it's all good.

3 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

My copy is en route according to amazon, looking forward to this a lot

Hell yeah!

4 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

My copy is en route according to amazon, looking forward to this a lot

Pre-ordered mine yesterday at the local electronics store, even got a fucking 10£ discount xD

Gonna pick it up once I get off work, but I wont be playing it until tomorrow evening.

I'll be in when I get it. Also, I'm happy to play CB and DM as I've played there a little bit on pro clubs before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the greatest but I'll give it a bash :91_thumbsup:

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I've heard about your sort:1305_wave_tone1:

I thought you liked spanking, not bashing :3_grin:

7 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

:lol:

No worries Lee, we'll make sure we swap about so everyone gets a change to play in every position.

Honestly, I'm cool with what whatever. I know theres quite a few of you that won't miss an empty net as I have a tendency to replicate my IRL skills.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

15 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

So have you guys played any clubs yet? I've had about 60 games, 27 goals and already have an 88 rating as a striker xD You go up so much faster on this game.

We haven't really played much, spent more time searching for a game than anything else! 

Also noticed you didn't mention assists, I assume this is because you've yet to make a pass 😜 

2 hours ago, burnfitbillyboy said:

We haven't really played much, spent more time searching for a game than anything else! 

Also noticed you didn't mention assists, I assume this is because you've yet to make a pass 😜 

Got about 11 assists, might be more after the few games on Sunday where I didn't check my stats after. I usually have a pretty high passing percentage, but I am a "finisher". I'm there to score goals with 85 heading accuracy and 89 shooting :P Had a wonder goal from 5 yards on Saturday. Full power volley shot straight into the far top corner. No stopping that :P