• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was one of the first people i ever gamed with from the old forum and was hoping to finally go and see him play in London this year after missing out all last year. Feel truly heartbroken by this.

Rock in peace dude.

I Was Born To Be United
Daddy Told Me When I Was Just A Baby
When I Was Five, I Went Down The Warwick Road
Now Im Addicted To the Only Place I Go

Take Me Home United Road
To The Place I Belong
To Old Trafford
To See United
Take Me Home United Road

All My Memories Bobby Charlton
George Best And Cantona
They Came To Us From Heaven
Then In Nou Camp In 1999
On Sir Matt Busby's Birthday
It Was Party Time

Take Me Home United Road
To The Place I Belong
To Old Trafford
To See United
Take Me Home United Road

I Watch The Reds
I Feel the Noise
The Crowd Is Roaring
The Stretford End Is Singing
And The Fans Are Going Wild
And When Im Gone I Get The Feeling
That I Should Have Been Home Yesterday
Yesterdayyyyyyy

Take Me Home United Road
To The Place I Belong
To Old Trafford
To See United
Take Me Home United Road

I'm still shocked and gutted, we joined B4B at the same time and talked guitar gear. I remember he was there, lagging like a motherfucker, the first time I called in dogs in BO1. He loved the Metal Gear Solid series and had a Snake avatar and signature. When I built my own pedal board, he said "Oof Jason, that is sex". He asked for advice once when he found out his girl had cheated on him and we all tried to help him work through it.

Those are just some of the things I remember about Zake. He was a class dude, a good guy, and a great forumer. RIP friend.

More details:

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/barrow/Tributes-paid-to-popular-Barrow-musician-30-following-balcony-plunge--b88854f6-7c5f-4b62-ac3d-86dedd288614-ds

Tributes paid to "amazing" Barrow musician following balcony plunge

SHARE THIS STORY

Barrow band Sancho (L-R) Matty Smith, Dean Zaccarini (front), and Chris Newsham. 

7 March 2016 1:19PM

TRIBUTES have been paid to a popular Barrow musician who died at the weekend after falling from a balcony.

Dean Zaccarini, 29, died on Saturday after falling from a balcony in Dantzic Street in Manchester. Greater Manchester Police have confirmed his death is not being treated as suspicious and a file has been passed to the coroner.

Tributes to Mr Zaccarini, who was frontman and guitarist with Barrow-based band Sancho, have been paid on social media.

In a post which has been shared by friends, Mr Zaccarini's father, Paul wrote: "Thank you so much for all your kind words for our amazing son and brother, nephew and cousin, the legend that is Dean Zaccarini who was and will remain so beautiful, talented, kind and loving to everyone who knew him. Our family has had 29 (nearly 30 years of sheer pleasure and it has been a great honour to be his parents. We love and miss him so much and want him to be remembered for all the good times and pleasure he gave to us and all who knew him, We love you forever Dean Rest in peace our amazing son."

Pete Downing and Malcolm Hartley of Furness Association of Musicians posted on FMA Facebook page: "It is with great shock and sadness that we pay tribute here to talented, young local musician, DEAN (ZACCA) ZACCARINI (age 30), as we learn of his passing following an unfortunate accident on Saturday night. Best known more recently as frontman, singer/guitarist with SANCHO, he was one of Barrow's most well loved and respected musicians. With such an effervescent, bubbly personality, Dean was just a joy to be around and he will leave a permanent 'feel-good' memory on the many who were lucky enough to have known him or worked with him. Our heartfelt condolences go out to all his family in their time of sorrow..... RIP 'Dude' (his favourite name for everyone)."

The MoonCats posted on their Facebook page:"Absolutely heartbreaking news about one of Barrow's finest! The local scene will never be the same again, a real character taken far too soon. The nicest, kindest, most approachable lad, who always had a moment for everyone. Our thoughts are with the Zaccarini family at this difficult time. It was an honour and a privilege to share so many gigs with you Zacca, Rest in peace! x"

The Dales Facebook page said: "We are, along with everyone that knew him, devastated to hear of the passing of one of the founder Dales members, Zacca, earlier today. He was a true gentleman, that was always a pleasure to play alongside whilst in The Dales, as well as when we played gigs with Sancho. The local music scene has lost one of its finest, and he will be sadly missed by all. Sleep well, brother x"

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Holy shit

I don't have the memories that you all have, but I do remember gaming with him, and seeing his posts. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

this. what i remember most is that he always seemed willing to help.

makes me wonder what Jake and Kyle are up to these days, too. anyway, RIP forum bro.

I wish there was a way to reach out to some of the old folks, Jake would be tops on that list. Kyle checks in now and then.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I wish there was a way to reach out to some of the old folks, Jake would be tops on that list. Kyle checks in now and then.

There is, but some of you guys don't like it. Facebook.

I just got done talking to Rob (McGee) this morning about what happened to Dean. We ended up talking about gaming and he said he's hoping to make a come back at the end of the year.

Odie helped me with my diet recently on Facebook.

I referred Joe recently back to the forum with Facebook.

Kyle is the only one that I'll randomly text. I messaged him about what happened to which he said "My sincerest condolences, Mike. I remember Zake from the forum, always a nice fellow who was well-liked. Thank you for letting me know."

I don't really talk to Jake, but he is on my Facebook too. He recently bought a house.

I frequently talk to DopeMastaFlex on there and through texting too, sounds like he is getting a PS4 soon.

JTG (Josh) - Just talked to him recently, said he would like to come back at some point.
RLPK (Ryan) - Got a PS4
SuperzWellz (Joe) - I talk to a lot, he is going to travel all of Europe.
Chitownbully (Justin) - Haven't talked to personally, but I'd like to shoot him a message at some point.
Frace (John) - Haven't seen much on him.
Jesse (Xboxer) - Haven't seen much on him.
TrippOrTreat (Tripp) - Got married and walked off the face of the earth.
English Sam (Sam) - Still around.
Joe (SilentHawk) - Haven't talked to.
Brede - Seems good when I talk to him on Facebook.
SuperNova (Joe) - Likes taking selfies.
Glenn11 (Sean) - Haven't talked to him, but I'm sure you guys have.
dgeorge (Dan) - Talked to him, he posted here and didn't come back.

And more.

If you guys want, I won't hesitate to ask for their email for you all.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Damn, this is awful news. Dizzy was always one of those people who would never hesitate to help with anything and was always polite, a true gentleman. My heart is with his family and friends at this horrible time, rest in peace big man :(

banlol.png

Damn, Zake was a big part of this community back on the old forums. Thoughts are with his family.

I wish the old mw2forum was still there for us to go back and reminisce.

Do not try to go to the old mw2forum either. It tried to blow up my work computer, and damn near gave me a seizure 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."