Welcome one, welcome all.
What is TekTopia
Build a village in your own unique style and watch as interested visitors arrive - recruit nomads and trade with the merchant to build up a thriving town. Watch as the farmers till the ground, lumberjacks chop down trees, and the children chase each other in a merry game of tag, all the while being kept safe by the ever vigilant guards. There are over 20 different villager professions to choose from and over 18 unique structures to make your village work for you.
- Complete village overhaul! You build the village and your villagers adapt to your designs!
- Build a massive village with 100+ villagers all working in harmony
- Sell your villager products to the wandering merchant for emeralds!
- Use the emeralds to expand your village with new structures and acquire new villager professions.
- Protect your village from the evil Necromancer and his summoned army of minions!
- Over 20 different villager professions and 18 unique structures!
- In depth leveling system for your villagers involving education and training.
- Powerful custom pathfinding system allows your villagers to path hundreds of blocks with no added overhead!
TekTopia Wiki: https://sites.google.com/view/tektopia
TekTopia is what I like to think of a Vanilla+ mod, it adds to vanilla minecraft but doesn't vastly change the way it's played (like FTB with it's nuclear reactors, jetpacks, electricity etc.). and as such I've put together a light modpack.
TekTopia - Villager overhaul mod
Tinkers Construct -Build better tools (I don't think the TekTopia villagers will use Tinkers tools but still gives us much better mining tools )
There's also a few QoL mods too (Journey Map, JEI and NEI, Mouse Tweaks, Inventory Tweaks and WAILA)
IP Address: 220.127.116.11:25414
This mod plays in Minecraft 1.12.2 using Forge (Forge Version 18.104.22.16837)
Mod pack files can be downloaded from: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fs2qa3r97ulo8bk/AABHFhHYEY_4Zt1Z9NreBLK3a?dl=0
Just on my lunch break but will post a MultiMC guide to installing the mods later.
A Village is 240 x 240 blocks centred around your town hall but Town halls of serperate villagers need to be 400+ blocks apart.
As with any new server when exploring out in the world and generating chunks expect a bit of lag
Seed for server:428961502367205 (Can be viewed using http://mineatlas.com/ if you want to plan a direction to go in)
@Plumbers Crack @Spacedeck I've carried the whitelist from the FTB server over so you should both be able to log in. @GazzaGarratt If you're interested, let me know your username and I'll get you whitelisted.
Dave - I don't know how important the forge version is but you may need to edit your MC instance to change forge to the one listed above as that is what the server is running.
Any problems let me know
Guide to installing TekTopia mods (or any other mods tbh)
Tips to begin with TekTopia