Shall we organise some Private FG Warzone/Rebirth Island Matches?

GazzaGarratt

So Warzone is free. They also have a smaller map which is called Rebirth Island. They've been able to create Private matches for some time and I think due to this being free, we should try and find a weekend evening where we can get as many FGers, old and new to try and jump in for a few games together.

I'm going to try and push this out via the ol' socials too to see if we can get some interest but would love it if I could get your help too. I'm thinking for something near the end of May/start of June so we have time to drum up some interest in it.

Rebirth Island can hold 40 players I think and obviously we can do more on the larger map. We can also play the modes where we can put extra respawns on too.

Does anyone like the sound of this? Like the old teams such as Alliance, FPSHQ, T2K , Alliance, Destruction Inc, Noobz, etc? Maybe its a good way to help all of the CoD and FGers to get involved in something super big! And i'm sure lots of funny clips of killing each other won't go a miss 😎

Put your names down if you're in below and also if you can help me spread the word and nudge everyone on the planet. 👊

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

34 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So Warzone is free. They also have a smaller map which is called Rebirth Island. They've been able to create Private matches for some time and I think due to this being free, we should try and find a weekend evening where we can get as many FGers, old and new to try and jump in for a few games together.

I'm going to try and push this out via the ol' socials too to see if we can get some interest but would love it if I could get your help too. I'm thinking for something near the end of May/start of June so we have time to drum up some interest in it.

Rebirth Island can hold 40 players I think and obviously we can do more on the larger map. We can also play the modes where we can put extra respawns on too.

Does anyone like the sound of this? Like the old teams such as Alliance, FPSHQ, T2K , Alliance, Destruction Inc, Noobz, etc? Maybe its a good way to help all of the CoD and FGers to get involved in something super big! And i'm sure lots of funny clips of killing each other won't go a miss 😎

Put your names down if you're in below and also if you can help me spread the word and nudge everyone on the planet. 👊

Sounds like that could be a good idea dude, like you say be cool to just have a few FG games together and get everyone back together for a bit and get some cool kill vids lol

16 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Like I said on FB  I would be interested, however I don't know if I could make the time zones work here in 'Merica

Pat! 😍 Nice to see you mate! I think we definitely have to give it a go. Even if we try and put up 2 different dates and times. I think what's helpful is knowing what people can and can't do - with that in mind, what times are kind of doable from your side of the pond?

If we all put the effort in we'll get something planned for sure 😎👊

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb