Fifa 22 - FG Pro Clubs

Lurchzy

FIFA 22 Pro Clubs

Here we are, back again.

Our FG Pro Club team has returned for another season of victory, laughs and most importantly... blazing shots over the bar!

Our previous season saw us win countless trophies, cups and even head-to-heads with rival teams. As well as winning everything imaginable, last season gave us an amazing platform for new signings to make a name for themselves and really bring character to a good team. We truly built something FG can be proud of.

However... with all that said, we're back again on the new release of FIFA 22 for some more amazing football. Craving the same dizzy heights of the last season. Striving for more trophies and more laughs along the way. This season we'll be continuing with the same format as last season with, Monday nights being our main meetup time. Hope we have as much fun as we did last season!

Don't be alarmed if you haven't brought the new FIFA game yet. FIFA 21 MNF we be continuing until the new year before we start on the new game, so you won't be left out 🙂 

GGFG!

f22-proclubs-logo.png.adapt.1920w.png.97b03e870c09ec56a199f0d8628c9d57.png

I hope they sort out the dodgy kit issues etc before the new year then! looking forward to getting stuck into Fifa 22 Pro Clubs with the boys!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

5 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

I hope they sort out the dodgy kit issues etc before the new year then! looking forward to getting stuck into Fifa 22 Pro Clubs with the boys!

I hope so, although we've had similar issues with Fifa 21 that persisted all the way through... This one is a major one though 😞

I'm sure it will get sorted dude, in the mean time I'm trying to train the pup to sleep on a Monday evening so I don't have to keep dropping in and out lol

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

15 hours ago, Ally said:

Hey everyone, hope alls well, I’m interested in joining you all on pro clubs 🙂

Hi Ally, we play on Monday Nights mainly. If you're interested I've put up an event, you can RSVP: https://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/events/event/916-monday-night-football-🏆/

2 hours ago, Camers93 said:

Hey everyone, I am new to this and thinking of joining 🙂 

Hi Camers, that's awesome! We play on Monday nights mainly, I've put an event up if you'd like to RSVP?

I Look forward to seeing you there!