GTA V Trailer Number IV

J4MES OX4D

What I don't understand is how they get away with it. I think its down to their lack of social presence as every other game that does, has to find a way to acknowledge improvements and follow through with them. It just would be nice to know why they'll never overhaul the party system and how to find specific multiplayer games. Cumbersome is putting it lightly.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What I don't understand is how they get away with it. I think its down to their lack of social presence as every other game that does, has to find a way to acknowledge improvements and follow through with them. It just would be nice to know why they'll never overhaul the party system and how to find specific multiplayer games. Cumbersome is putting it lightly.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing really but it just goes to show their remarkable reputation and how big they are. Not having the online presence means they don't have to directly answer any criticisms and it hasn't hampered them from a marketing standpoint either. They can essentially do what they want, when they want and how. The community doesn't provide feedback, they don't listen to it and we just take what is given. People deep down know we'll get GTA 6 in three or so years so anything in between we have to like it or lump it. They wont care and Rockstar will always come away unscathed. Other AAA companies that take such a backseat wouldn't be so lucky but Rockstar just have this invincibility about them and if they can get away with lazy stuff like this next gen upgrade, they'd get away with anything.