What makes absolutely 0% sense to you?

So I am going to rip a thread from Reddit and get it in here, fun topic. What is something that makes absolutely no sense to you?

Those images on Facebook that say if you share them you'll get loads of money. Do people really believe it? How, in what world, in what circumstances, could that ever work? Is it some kind of joke that I'm not in on? "Type Amen."

what do deaf people hear in their head?

How stupid criminals can be. The amount of videos I've seen of guys getting pulled over for speeding, broken tail light, not wearing their seat belt etc. While they are in the middle of transporting illegal Shit. Like how'd that morning go.
Bad guy 1"hey cuz. What you up to today?" Bad guy 2 "just taking them drugs and guns to big D, easy money" Bad guy 1 " cool, hey your tail light is out, shouldn't you get that fixed?" Bad guy 2 " nah, I do like 120 all the way there so I'll be moving to fast for 5-O to notice haha" Bad guy 1 "ah yeah that makes sense homie"
Like honestly if your gonna commit crimes at least try to be smart about it.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

☐ Not REKT

[emoji819] REKT

[emoji819] REKTangle

[emoji819] SHREKT

[emoji819] REKT-it Ralph

[emoji819] Total REKTall

[emoji819] The Lord of the REKT

[emoji819] The Usual SusREKTs

[emoji819] North by NorthREKT

[emoji819] REKT to the Future

[emoji819] Once Upon a Time in the REKT

[emoji819] The Good, the Bad, and the REKT

[emoji819] LawREKT of Arabia

[emoji819] Tyrannosaurus REKT

[emoji819] eREKTile dysfunction

/thread closed as I cry in my office.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

The timing was way to perfect.

And for the record, I would have bought Frostie as well, if I had the cash

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Not much in this screwed up world we live in today makes much sense to me, so I could probably have a list that would crash the server if I listed everything. I'll start with just one for now though....

PEOPLE THAT POST PICS OF FOOD ON FACEBOOK!................Like they are the only people in the world that eat anything. Enough already!

Not much in this screwed up world we live in today makes much sense to me, so I could probably have a list that would crash the server if I listed everything. I'll start with just one for now though....

PEOPLE THAT POST PICS OF FOOD ON FACEBOOK!................Like they are the only people in the world that eat anything. Enough already!

NEVER go on Pinterest! 

All it is is Food

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

lol as popular as I have heard that to be, I don't think I have ever been on Pinterest, nor Twitter for that matter. FB is the only social media I take part in. And that's mainly just because of my business more than anything. If I didn't have my rod biz I probably would not even use FB.

My wife does that. She also has to take a picture of food we are having on vacation or restaurants so she can remember what she had.

When you get to you mid 50s and start losing your mind, it might make sense to you :)

I'm mid 40's and my memory sucks these days....and pics of food still don't make sense to me ;) . Why would you ever need to remember what food you had on vacation? Long as it's good then that all that matters.

To be fair, your avatar is a picture of you holding food...

:lol:

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I'm mid 40's and my memory sucks these days....and pics of food still don't make sense to me ;) . Why would you ever need to remember what food you had on vacation? Long as it's good then that all that matters.

Well to your point why would you need to take a picture of a fish you caught and are just going to release anyways?  Especially when you've caught so many already.

The pictures she does take are of signature dishes for a restaurant or location.  So for example she took a picture of her ink squid pasta she had in Venice.  She doesn't take pictures or everyday eateries. She takes pictures because she really enjoys good food. 

The rest of the family doesn't get it either

Well to your point why would you need to take a picture of a fish you caught and are just going to release anyways?  Especially when you've caught so many already.

Apples and oranges, quite a difference there. A trophy fish is the culmination of learning how to fool a large living thing with a brain in his own setting as well as as documenting the time and work spent to do so in a beautiful setting. Little different than sitting down and saying "I'll have the special of the day"

If that's what she likes then that's her thing, but sorry I just don't get it.

I totally understand going to a new restaurant and when your meal arrives it looks amazing. So you share it with your friends, hey we went to this new place, I ordered the xxxxxxxx it looks amazing. Insert photo.

Documenting every meal, GTFO.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

What really doesn't make sense to me is when people say happy birthday or anniversary or other stuff to their SO on facebook. You live with the person. Walk into the next room or look up from your chosen electronic device and say whatever you are typing directly to them.

And it's even worse when they wish happy birthday to their kids. You're child is an infant. They can't even read. What the hell purpose does telling facebook how proud you are of them and how much you love them serve other than go "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! PRAISE ME FOR DOING A THING!"

What really doesn't make sense to me is when people say happy birthday or anniversary or other stuff to their SO on facebook. You live with the person. Walk into the next room or look up from your chosen electronic device and say whatever you are typing directly to them.

Agree with ya there, my Niece & Sister are that way and it is just so pointless. I see them talking to each other on facebook in the evenings, while they are both at home in the same damn house. And it's not even birthday wishes or anything, just general chit- chat type stuff.  Walk in the other room and talk to each other for crying out loud.

What makes zero sense to me is my wife gets MAD when I don't like her Facebook posts.

It gets worse when I have actually seen friend couples get into arguments over it. 

Also

What the actual fuck is a Pinterest party? From what I have seen it is a way for women to get together, drink wine, and stare at their iPads/ Phones while trying to overburden someones wireless network.... They never actually speak to each other though.

Ray Bradbury nailed it with this story:

Apples and oranges, quite a difference there. A trophy fish is the culmination of learning how to fool a large living thing with a brain in his own setting as well as as documenting the time and work spent to do so in a beautiful setting. Little different than sitting down and saying "I'll have the special of the day"

If that's what she likes then that's her thing, but sorry I just don't get it.

I wouldn't say it's apple and oranges. The whole point of the tread is things that make 0 sense to you. 

I spent close to 40 years going fishing with my dad. We fished for Bass, lake trout, pike and walleye.  We even entered tournaments. I don't think there is 1 picture of me with a fish. There's one picture of my Dad with a 800 lbs Marlin he caught in Hawaii.

So while I  agree with everything you said about fishing, I never a point in taking a picture because that's something I did almost every weekend in the summer.  I've only ever sat down once with my entire family in Venice to have the local specialty once however. 

I understand man, no biggie. And it's not something I want to keep going back & forth about, so don't take it that way or anything. All I'm saying is if I had dinner one time in Venice with my family, then I'd want a picture of all my family & myself sitting around the table smiling. That's a picture than makes memories for you to look back on years later, not a picture of a close up of the plate of lasagna we ate that day. That's my only point I am making.