Sniper Only Shipment Nuke

IRaMPaGe

Disappointing how many content creators use bot lobbies - this is about the 30th shipment nuke I've seen this week and every match is pretty peaceful. This one is slightly better as at least he got hit once or twice but most of the time it's players against bots who don't shoot and spend most of the time facing the wall😂 He also cut the scoreboard out so nobody can do a stat check on the opposition. 

Players with high K/D's (even 1.0 and above) would not run into lobbies like this even tanking themselves prior. Only players I remotely trust these days are 402Thunder, Eight Thoughs and GGReloaded as they don't give a toss!

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Disappointing how many content creators use bot lobbies - this is about the 30th shipment nuke I've seen this week and every match is pretty peaceful. This one is slightly better as at least he got hit once or twice but most of the time it's players against bots who don't shoot and spend most of the time facing the wall😂 He also cut the scoreboard out so nobody can do a stat check on the opposition. 

Players with high K/D's (even 1.0 and above) would not run into lobbies like this even tanking themselves prior. Only players I remotely trust these days are 402Thunder, Eight Thoughs and GGReloaded as they don't give a toss!

I do agree with all being said, however Pamaj was using a Trophy system. 

Explains why he wasn't hit by 100000000 flashbangs and RPGs like my lobbies. 😂

But yeah he got hit a few times and it looks better than most. 

Still think the ultimate is Swaggs Desert Eagle Akimbo nuke on MW19 Shipment. 

The fake reactions and "Oh my god I'm dead" every 2 seconds when nobody even touched him. 

It's the top tier fake ass reverse  boosted lobby, VPN lame video for me. 

1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I do agree with all being said, however Pamaj was using a Trophy system. 

Explains why he wasn't hit by 100000000 flashbangs and RPGs like my lobbies. 😂

But yeah he got hit a few times and it looks better than most. 

Still think the ultimate is Swaggs Desert Eagle Akimbo nuke on MW19 Shipment. 

The fake reactions and "Oh my god I'm dead" every 2 seconds when nobody even touched him. 

It's the top tier fake ass reverse  boosted lobby, VPN lame video for me. 

Swagg’s was hilarious and painfully humiliating. Love the bit where he goes ‘fuck they are all pushing’ and it’s just one guy standing still facing the other way after respawning😂 

Sadly this gutter material has become the standard for streamers/content creators and many now don’t try to break sweat or even act happy that they got a nuke. Even some of the honest players like Fotunate and TGD have stooped to this. Still, whatever keeps the 12 year olds interested and impressed I guess!