Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Fair play, horrible gun 😅

I thought it was rather decent 😄

One of the first guns I got gold I think.

Akimbo X13 was a disappointment though. Only useable on Shipment I reckon. 

3 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Vaznev is poly. Probably my favorite SMG

I love the Vaznev, I enjoy all the SMG's. I do have a soft spot for the Lachmann Sub and Minibak as well. 

Hell even the P90. 

Vaznev feels the best to me tho. 

The SMGs in this game are fantastic I’m not usually a fan of SMGs in COD I used to find they ran through their bullets too quickly and had very difficult recoil, but I’m not finding that in this game and in many instances I’m preferring them over ARs especially with the maps being more close quarters 

Finished all the SMG longshots, they are all platinum. 

Currently 49/51 on Platinums. 

Only have Sniper Longshots left, will probably just unlock and do some season 2 weapons. 

Will take longer, but more fun imo. 

A new AR, Shotgun and Crossbow sounds more enjoyable. 😁

15 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Will borrow this thread.. question: how do you use the shotties in this game, hip fire or quick scope? I ask, as in earlier games quick scoping shotties, especially lever action ones worked better.

My rule of thumb for Shotties. 

Pump or lever slower fire rate Shotguns, always ADS and get that range and accurate 1 shots and on target. 

These include Lockwood/Olympia/Argus, Model etc. 

Especially if it only has 2 rounds, you want to use them wisely. 

All others like the semi autos, try get as close as possible and keep blasting the trigger all hipfire until everything around you is dead. 

Avoid holding the shoot button, it ends up sloppy and weird with certain fire rates and wasted shots. 

Absolutely mash the trigger on and off and spam as fast as you can with them up close. 

When I spam the fire button it goes into melee action instead (Still bugs the crap out of me), even with a firerate attachment on. Maybe I am not releasing the button enough between shots...

And is the Expedite the worst shottie ever? I like to think so. I play HC so gonna try a wide spread instead. Seems it needs surgical prescision.

8 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

When I spam the fire button it goes into melee action instead (Still bugs the crap out of me), even with a firerate attachment on. Maybe I am not releasing the button enough between shots...

And is the Expedite the worst shottie ever? I like to think so. I play HC so gonna try a wide spread instead. Seems it needs surgical prescision.

Altho I've seen the melee thing your on about on Shotguns over the years, it's quite rare for me. 

Do you use default or tactical button layout? Do you use auto sprint or auto mount in the settings? (I use tactical, no auto sprint and no auto mount). 

I still think it's something you use in your settings or the way you push your controller buttons that's attributing to it. 

I like the Expedite, I rate that thing highly. 

Tighter spread is more precise, but in HC wider is more useful because there is more chance the pellets will land on a target. 

Also coupled with the damage and potential extra range HC offers for the lethality. 

Altho hipfire is nice on the Expedite, I recommend ADS as much as possible for distance. Unless it's a fast encounter and you don't have time. 

With the right build on the Expedite on core you can expect a 12-16m one shot kill with ADS if you hit the sweet spot and accurate. 

In HC with slugs you can probably hit 20-30m easily with the Expedite, maybe more and expecially with the Lockwood and a nice sight and reticle all ADS. 

14 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I'll be honest here as I think this impacted me for most of my FPS life. Its effectively panic knifing. I do it alot much to the hilarity of the group when we're on. When someone comes close when you least expect it, its a natural reaction to push in R3. I find it happens more on maps like Shipment because people can show up in your face more often and make you jump/react. I'm slowly trying to play with soft hands and relax more often as its the same with L3 and auto mount as I'm led to believe there isn't any automount....its just me pushing in the L3 analog stick when i'm pushing hard to turn and get the kill!

Forum Signature Test.png

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'll be honest here as I think this impacted me for most of my FPS life. Its effectively panic knifing. I do it alot much to the hilarity of the group when we're on. When someone comes close when you least expect it, its a natural reaction to push in R3. I find it happens more on maps like Shipment because people can show up in your face more often and make you jump/react. I'm slowly trying to play with soft hands and relax more often as its the same with L3 and auto mount as I'm led to believe there isn't any automount....its just me pushing in the L3 analog stick when i'm pushing hard to turn and get the kill!

If so, then my R3 is extremely sensitive.

Just now, NCA-Paendrag said:

If so, then my R3 is extremely sensitive.

I've totally in disbelief sometimes when it happens as I think how do I do it, but I do think the click is very sensitive. I find i'm getting far better with R3 now though so its more L3 and automounting that causes more issues...however, its kind of funny because I realise that many kills actually come because i mount immediately which means your far more stable and also harder to hit. Strange how the way we play sometimes works in our favour.

Forum Signature Test.png

Ah panicknifing that's a thing, I remember doing that in the past plenty of times. 

Maybe it's all the Shipment I've played, but I rarely get that these days. Possibly just desensitised to the sensation anymore. 

Also MW2 and MW19 were ninja isn't a perk you can hear people easier. 

It's possible you are pushing the melee button without realising some of the time. 

You do know the button settings are very customisable these days. 

You can tailor it down to flicks and nosehairs to the exact feel of how you want. 

Sticks, triggers everything. 

If you want the buttons to respond softer or harder to the touch. 

Also the deadzone as well. Particularly good if you have stickdrift. 

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've totally in disbelief sometimes when it happens as I think how do I do it, but I do think the click is very sensitive. I find i'm getting far better with R3 now though so its more L3 and automounting that causes more issues...however, its kind of funny because I realise that many kills actually come because i mount immediately which means your far more stable and also harder to hit. Strange how the way we play sometimes works in our favour.

It has gotten me killed more often than it has helped 😳😄

That's the Broadside Platinum, means I have 51 Platinum guns and can start Polyatomic. 

Only guns I don't have Gold are the Signal Sniper, Dual Kodachi Swords. 

Then the new Tempus Rifle. Don't know if it's actually in the game yet? 

I haven't unlocked the swords yet either. 

I'm just relieved I don't have to worry about longshots anymore. 

Can just play the game normal and use whatever gun I like. 😁

A bit lonely here these days so I thought I would post. 

About halfway through the Polyatomic camos atm. 

Found something interesting as I'm doing the Ronin Event challenges recently. 

I have 4/5 snipers gold, none platinum. The one that isn't gold I actually have Polyatomic. 

Was doing the Sniper headshots and got 20 headshots for the Signal and unlocked Polyatomic for it. 

My guess is as long as the gun is max level and the Polyatomic stage is in progress, you can indeed skip the gold and platinum. 

As long as the numbers add up. 

Just thought I would share as I found it intriguing. 🤔

I need to check up on mine as I think like most others, the platinum grind has halted most progress on this. I don't actively go into every game to sit and get them all game, so if one or two come in each game thats a bonus.

Forum Signature Test.png