Scorn

IRaMPaGe

56 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Seen this a few times and still don't know what to make of it. Will definitely have to take a deeper look into it 

It looks quite dark and interesting, good that the game is still alive and not totally scrapped or killed off. 

It makes me think of an interactive Tool video.  Lol. 

It looks insanely detailed though.  It's one I'll keep my eye on for sure.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Some seriously mixed reviews with this one. Looks great and has an interesting atmosphere but the combat and mechanics seem a bit clunky plus the lack of a decent save system seems to be infuriating many. Seems if you die, you can be set back 10-20 minutes and have to redo some incredibly slow and frustrating moments. Not sure I have the desire to play something like this really. 

Looks insane, very unique. I think the combat may be a struggle but more because they explained you don't actually have a gun as per se. Its about using the environment in a strange way and feels more stealthy.

Also...wtf??!

.....Hmmm....

FfJRqX_UoAAKSdk.jpg

Forum Signature Test.png

It's more of a puzzle game, but I think it's really just focused on the art itself. It's a really cool game as a whole even though it's short. Sometimes I feel these games are more art pieces than anything and that's totally okay and cool.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD