Metal: Hellsinger

Riff Machine

This one just released this past Thursday, and it's a really fun "shoot to the beat" FPS to the sounds of a kick ass metal/rock soundtrack that progressively gets fuller as your score multiplier increases.  It has a doom-ish setting where you played as a recently freed demon that was imprisoned by the devil.  Troy Baker, voice of Joel from TLoU as well as many other games, provides narration over game while you fire away.  There are some rouge-lite elements, where you unlock weapons via progress throughout the game, but as to the variety of said weapons, I'm not to sure yet as I've only reached the second area of the game. 

Gameplay is really fast and fluid, especially on PS5 in resolution mode.  I'd imagine the same would be said for a top end PC and series X.  I'll be getting into it a bit more over the weekend, but this has been one that @Rumelylady and myself have been looking forward to for quite some time.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I'm pretty sure @crispymorgan  was going to dedicate his life to this game when he saw it. For some reason I thought it was a PSVR game? I feel like if you're shooting to the beat I would've thought weapons probably don't matter too much as they'll all pretty much die from shots to the beat? Just an assumption.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb