Crusader Kings 3

Lurchzy

Just wondering if anyone has been able to play this strategy game? I've been watching a few videos on YouTube about it and think it looks really good!

Unfortunately you can't get it for PS4 but it looks available on PC and next gen consoles.

Might have to see if it works on my laptop 🤞

i have crusader kings 2 on my pc but this game is beyond my abilities atm it seems, no matter how hard i try i can't even become the king of ireland which is considered the tutorial area by many players, i always go bankrupt if i start a war and then get beaten to a pulp

12 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

i have crusader kings 2 on my pc but this game is beyond my abilities atm it seems, no matter how hard i try i can't even become the king of ireland which is considered the tutorial area by many players, i always go bankrupt if i start a war and then get beaten to a pulp

Sounds like the sort of self-torture game I normally enjoy 😂

4 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Sounds like the sort of self-torture game I normally enjoy 😂

yep like the souls series this is another game for masochists, it has a very steep learning curve, btw 2 is free on steam if i remember correctly, it's just the base game but it's a good entry without seriously splurging on something you might not like, cause these games have a ton of dlcs

14 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

yep like the souls series this is another game for masochists, it has a very steep learning curve, btw 2 is free on steam if i remember correctly, it's just the base game but it's a good entry without seriously splurging on something you might not like, cause these games have a ton of dlcs

Awesome I'll have to check out both of those! Appreciate the insight 👍

12 hours ago, phil bottle said:

CK3 is on Xbox gamepass and I keep meaning to play it on PC at some point. Had rave reviews at launch.

Yeah I've heard a few good things.. annoying it's only coming to next gen consoles but what can you expect?

If you give it a go let me know what you think!

On 8/9/2022 at 5:45 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

I have CK3 but haven't played it for quite a long time. Really good game though and may have to jump on it again. Probably the second most accessible Paradox game behind Stellaris. 

I've been really enjoying it on my PC but I was annoyed it was back-released to PS4.

What Characters have you enjoyed playing as the most or did you create your own?

6 hours ago, James said:

I've been really enjoying it on my PC but I was annoyed it was back-released to PS4.

What Characters have you enjoyed playing as the most or did you create your own?

It's been such a long time I can barely remember. I think I spent most of my time in tutorial island of Ireland😎

21 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

It's been such a long time I can barely remember. I think I spent most of my time in tutorial island of Ireland😎

Oh fair enough hahaha, that's still pretty fun though!

21 hours ago, phil bottle said:

It's one of the games in this month's humble bundle if anyone wants it cheap on PC.

Nice! If we could get a few more people playing it we could do a multiplayer world? 👀

On 9/11/2022 at 7:32 PM, phil bottle said:

It's one of the games in this month's humble bundle if anyone wants it cheap on PC.

I don't have that but its on cdkeys for 14.99👀

Forum Signature Test.png