And the award for the most useless gun goes to...

Diddums

The shorty. What a load of dross. It's a shotgun for fuck sakes, it's meant to pack a punch, not throw a handful of popcorn at my enemies.

Second is that Rex thing. It does decent damage, but it seems that every time you pull the trigger, a little man runs away to go find the bullet so you can shoot again. Miss = dead.

banlol.png

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shorty. What a load of dross. It's a shotgun for fuck sakes, it's meant to pack a punch, not throw a handful of popcorn at my enemies.

Second is that Rex thing. It does decent damage, but it seems that every time you pull the trigger, a little man runs away to go find the bullet so you can shoot again. Miss = dead.

I get killed by shotties at all ranges it seems! Imo it needs some nerfing on range. I`ve even had a couple of decent games with the first shotgun.

And that Rex thing (pistol right?) killed me with one bullets from at least 80 meters last night!

You mustn't be using it right. Its great fun. Head shots always. Aiming for the knees is a bad choice . I think its decent . But if you think 3 shots won't cut it then swap to a compact 45 and bring the masterkey

I like the Shorty, been using it on my Recon class as I go round the map, very effective if you turn a corner into a bad guy.

Worst gun so far - the M4 Carbine, burst fire SMF on no. And its one of the guns in the 'American classics' assignment (level 100 unlock). I wont be using that gun until level 100 then

I like the Shorty, been using it on my Recon class as I go round the map, very effective if you turn a corner into a bad guy.

Worst gun so far - the M4 Carbine, burst fire SMF on no. And its one of the guns in the 'American classics' assignment (level 100 unlock). I wont be using that gun until level 100 then

I am very disappointed in the M4 and M16 stupid fucking people complaining about how good they were in bf3.

I hope they bring the full auto versions out again

I get killed by shotties at all ranges it seems! Imo it needs some nerfing on range. I`ve even had a couple of decent games with the first shotgun.

And that Rex thing (pistol right?) killed me with one bullets from at least 80 meters last night!

http://symthic.com/bf4-shotgun-stats?p=stats

The general range for a one hit kill assuming all pellets hit, is about 25m. the damage per pellet drops off rapidly between 30-50m, at which range pellets begin to start missing. if someone is using a choke to tighten the spread further, and is aiming at your head, then its going to have a better range by virtue of more pellets hitting you and the added headshot multiplier.

with regards to the rex, it cant kill you from one bullet at 80. 4 bullets to kill past 33m

http://symthic.com/bf4-weapon-info?w=MP412_Rex

you must have been hurt already

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten