Hahaha

Diddums

So on Rogue Transmission there is that radar thing which floats above the dish. We were losing, and naturally half our team were sitting on that thing sniping like little bitches.

Now on that thing there's one point which is decent cover, so that's where these morons had put their spawn beacon. You can see that point here, it's the little black area on the white dome:

TheDish_Slindy800-640x360.png

Naturally, me being me, I first try and swap teams to shoot these fuckers, but apparently you can't swap teams any more.  Swap squads into theirs (literally 4 players on that thing) and spawn at their beacon. Troll mode engaged. First I get the same dude killed 4 times, and he still doesn't say a word, he just continues his little camping party. Then whilst chasing him around the dome, I sussed out that if I stood in a particular spot, I could lock these guys in and they couldn't move. Woop woop, first three I've got there for about three minutes, them just jumping around like the idiots they were, when eventually the fourth guy pegged. He spawns at the beacon, now I've got my whole team trapped. 

Of course number 4 was an admin so he punted me from his server :(

Ah well, t'was fun. Fraps is loaded now.

banlol.png

You can swap teams unless an admin disallows it.

other than that, great story. I hate Pussy Assed Recon, and will drop those towers fast if I am able once they go up there.

Also, on that map if you want fun, Grab the MAA from B when you can. Run back to A with it, and if you sit on the side road from A - B, just in the shadow of hte building, you can spray that whole thing with Zoom Optics and the 30mm cannon. Aim high though, and you can end up sweeping it clear of Pussy Assed Recon in about two bursts

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I love playing recon, and I'm good at it. It frustrates me even more to see these idiots losing the game for their team as I get judged by the same standards, despite being on a flag or defending one all the time.

banlol.png

I was playing on Shanghai and about 6 players were all camping at the top of the highest building on the roof. This other guy on my team was getting really irate at them so he went up in a chopper and manged to scoop them all off in one go! All I could see was a load of people parachuting down from the spawn followed by this chopper. It was beautiful!

The guy gave them utter shit in the chat box and that was a fine statement for them not to go back up there with their pissy snipers.

I love playing recon, and I'm good at it. It frustrates me even more to see these idiots losing the game for their team as I get judged by the same standards, despite being on a flag or defending one all the time.

TIL: Dave is a pussy assed recon

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."