GTA+ Subscription

Gotta give Rockstar credit here - this is absolute ultra milkage and people will fall for it by the millions.

gta-1648225374368.jpg?width=1280
WWW.IGN.COM

Rockstar has announced GTA+, a new premium subscription service for Grand Theft Auto Online.

I reckon when GTA 5 releases on the PS6, Rockstar will ask their fanbase to start donating things like Kidneys.  

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Gotta give Rockstar credit here - this is absolute ultra milkage and people will fall for it by the millions.

gta-1648225374368.jpg?width=1280
WWW.IGN.COM

Rockstar has announced GTA+, a new premium subscription service for Grand Theft Auto Online.

I reckon when GTA 5 releases on the PS6, Rockstar will ask their fanbase to start donating things like Kidneys.  

I agree, got to give credit where it's due. Ultra milkage indeed. They will make an absolute fortune. 

All they need to do in the next few years is have an even higher premium package the ++ which includes a battle royale type side game. 

The Gulag can be big smokes driveway or the garage to save and store cars in GTA IV. 

Then start releasing big smoke and Trevor etc as operator skins and added cosmetics. Vehicles, gun camos the lot. 😂

At least they aren't charging an arm and a leg for it... yet.

It'll be interesting to see if the price remains the same when we're playing GTA 5 on PS6.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

So the good news is then i'm assuming we can all play GTA Online for no extra cost, unless we want all the perks that this pass gives us? If that's the case they can carry on....although the amount of suckers that will do this will be insane. Never seen a cash cow gushing milk like a water hydrant like this - and still have more people craving for more milk.

I did find it funny though that this price is still way cheaper than Fallout 76's subscription package 😄

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb