Neck and nauseate

Dr Diamond

Seriously, i hope no one is doing this. its fucking childish, boring , and im fed up of hearing about it.

a kid has even died after getting wasted whilst doing a reply video, and then jumping into a river.

for those that dont know, its a stupid internet game on facebook where someone downs a pint and nominates two other people to do the same...

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Just like planking and all those other dumb fucking attention seeking things, this is just another fad which will last as long as the idiots feed it, and blow over when the next stupid thing comes along.

banlol.png

But you're an idiot because you're wasted, because you neknominated.

Doesn't mean you're wasted, if i necked a pint of beer i would hardly feel a thing, let alone want to jump off a bridge.

A pint of vodka, then yeah, you're a tard. Not because you're going to jump off a bridge but that will wreck your insides.

Anyway the fact that people have died turns the whole thing sour, the worst thing is this being talked about everywhere now, all over the internet, probably all over the news. I just feel sorry for the family who have lost someone because of a drinking game and have to sit around and listen to the world discuss it.

Just like planking and all those other dumb fucking attention seeking things, this is just another fad which will last as long as the idiots feed it, and blow over when the next stupid thing comes along.

I've only ever wanted to plank once before in my life.....

......on you baby! :D

But you're an idiot because you're wasted, because you neknominated.

If you get wasted on 1 pint then you probably shouldn't be drinking, I don't see how I'm the idiot. You might not agree with what I said but if you jump into a flooded river you're an idiot Fact! Whether you're sober or wasted it doesn't matter. If you get wasted doing neck nominations how is that different from a standard weekend? Me and my mates do stupid shit all the time when we're wasted, it's awesome. But there's limits and although we're all complete nutters we won't jump in the river. I have no sympathy for him, it's his family I feel sorry for.

i dont know if he got wasted on one pint. he could have gone down the pub after he did it. I have absolutely no proof for this but i have a feeling it was because he wanted to add something "cool" onto the end of his drinking challenge.

yes, people are stupid sometimes. but how many of us can honestly say we have never done anything stupid when alcohol has been involved?

The kid was young. most of us are relatively young, some more than others, but im sure we can recall times that peer pressure made us do something we might have thought twice about. Some people are more impressionable than others. We dont know this kid who jumped in a river, but maybe he had problems fitting in and just wanted people to think he was coo?. Now he is dead because he wanted to impress other people with a stupid "game".

if you can drink responsibly and play drinking games, as im sure we all have, thats fine. Its the posting of it on Facebook that grinds on me.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

You make good points Adam but my point is the Neck Nominations aren't the problem, people post stuff on Facebook and YouTube all the time of doing stupid things when they're wasted. It's been posted before this fad and will happen long after its dead. I personally don't see a problem with the Neck Nominations it's the people doing them, anyone who seen my 2 videos can tell it's just me trying to have a laugh whereas some idiots just take it too far.

If you get wasted on 1 pint then you probably shouldn't be drinking, I don't see how I'm the idiot. You might not agree with what I said but if you jump into a flooded river you're an idiot Fact! Whether you're sober or wasted it doesn't matter. If you get wasted doing neck nominations how is that different from a standard weekend? Me and my mates do stupid shit all the time when we're wasted, it's awesome. But there's limits and although we're all complete nutters we won't jump in the river. I have no sympathy for him, it's his family I feel sorry for.

I meant "you" in general... You might not feel anything from a few pints of beer but then all people are different. Some people can lose control instantly if they consume too much alcohol too fast.

I've experienced it... Me and a friend each of us downed almost a full bottle of Jäger in a short period of time (20-30 mins) . It all ended with me trying to climb down my balcony because I believed I had spiderman powers and could jump down to the balcony below. I fell 10-12 meters to the ground instead... Lucky to be alive. Early winter morning, no people around. Landed on my ass in a bush which I stopped me from hitting the frozen ground. I did it to prove some kind of stupid point that I can't remember because I was just insanely drunk.

Just saying.

I know a lot of people do it with beer but then we have people like these...

"Ronald McDonald Extreme Neknominate"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=033_1390079071

Games fault - not a reflection on the guys lack of a brain :) .

WD-40 Bulk Liquid

2 – Hazards Identification

Emergency Overview:

DANGER! Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Combustible Liquid. If swallowed, may be aspirated and cause lung damage. May cause eye irritation. Avoid eye contact. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep away from heat, sparks and all other sources of ignition.

Symptoms of Overexposure:

Ingestion: This product has low oral toxicity. Swallowing may cause gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. This product is an aspiration hazard. If swallowed, can enter the lungs and may cause chemical pneumonitis, severe lung damage and death.

:huh:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg