bf4 player appreciation month

techno

Well there sure as hell ain't gonna be a EA appreciation month anytime soon :lol:

Full credit to them for doing this. The community had to put up with quite a lot of significant issues for the first few months and did provide some important feedback to DICE to help them sift through the countless problems that were identified. I think overall the relationship between the fans and the developer has been pretty effective with only EA really experiencing the huge wrath of the customers and the media scrutiny. DICE were certainly to blame for a portion of the chaos but thankfully we've moved past that onward and upwards. 

You'd never see Activision doing this without having to pay a premium! Even with all the support for COD and the billions it's brought them; they will persistently hold the community to ransom for even the smallest content. 

A battlepack a day? Thats a bit much to be honest

This is nice and all, but damn, this is way overkill to be honest

Unlocking all shotguns, Grenads, Pistols, and DMR's?

Double XP?

damn  :unsure:

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

A battlepack a day? Thats a bit much to be honest

This is nice and all, but damn, this is way overkill to be honest

Unlocking all shotguns, Grenads, Pistols, and DMR's?

Double XP?

damn  :unsure:

A desperate move to try to regain the love from it's fanbase, 'spose.

You'd never see Activision doing this without having to pay a premium! Even with all the support for COD and the billions it's brought them; they will persistently hold the community to ransom for even the smallest content. 

Would Activision even let it get that far, though?

DM9ON.png

I think it's a generous gesture. A bit too generous, perhaps.

Am I going to really bitch about free stuff? Nope.

Am I going to take full advantage? Yep.

Oh hell yea, but man, just seems like overkill

this is totally DICE though, EA would never do this shit on their own (Look at SimCity LOLZ)

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That's pretty cool. Makes me consider getting premium (so I guess the accomplished their mission :) )

Also community objectives was something they did on Mass Effect 3 co-op. It was great. During their was a personal objective and a community objective and you got packs for accomplishing the goal. 

Premium is a good deal if you want all the expansion packs.all the other stuff is just a bonus. Also....METRO!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Great TDM map, crap for Conquest, and hit and miss for Rush.

I don't know if I agree with the part about Conquest

Reason being, is that Locker is just like metro for Conquest. On PC the Metro Large Conquest map sucked, but the Regular Conquest was the same as the PS3/ 360 and it was perfect IMO

I don't know if I agree with the part about Conquest

Reason being, is that Locker is just like metro for Conquest. On PC the Metro Large Conquest map sucked, but the Regular Conquest was the same as the PS3/ 360 and it was perfect IMO

I know what you're saying, but the really good matches were few and far between. Usually it just ended up in a massive base rapping session dependent on which side gained control of B. At least Op Locker has a bit more variety for flanking. Then you had the rented servers with 500% tickets which just got really boring after 30 minutes.

I loved the epic large ticket matches on maps like Oman, Kharg Island, Op Firestorm etc..because they could go either way if the teams were balanced, but Metro just became a kill whores paradise if you got on the right side. Great for your SPM as you could earn massive xp by throwing down health and ammo without getting that many kills, but that was about it for me. Seine Crossing was one of my absolute favourite BF3 maps, I wish they'd bring that back with levolution.

I know what you're saying, but the really good matches were few and far between. Usually it just ended up in a massive base rapping session dependent on which side gained control of B. At least Op Locker has a bit more variety for flanking. Then you had the rented servers with 500% tickets which just got really boring after 30 minutes.

I loved the epic large ticket matches on maps like Oman, Kharg Island, Op Firestorm etc..because they could go either way if the teams were balanced, but Metro just became a kill whores paradise if you got on the right side. Great for your SPM as you could earn massive xp by throwing down health and ammo without getting that many kills, but that was about it for me. Seine Crossing was one of my absolute favourite BF3 maps, I wish they'd bring that back with levolution.

I could very well be remembering this all with rose colored glasses. I just know the first time I ever did seriously badassed on a map was on Metro, with the m249

I must went 40-X, it was so flippin sick, they just wouldn't stop charging me

I felt like a british soldier fighting waves of zulu warriors. My dad was actually there and he asked me if the point of the game was to not ever move but to kill as man as you could LOLZ

Metro and Locker are pretty different although they both rely on teams moving offensively through a tight map. Matches can get very untidy very quickly and can become exhausting with persistent gun battles and tactics being thrown out of the window. Maps like these are more suited to rush and TDM but large ticket games on Conquest can be a bit too chaotic for me!

I must admit, it's a big improvement in terms of the levolution aspect, hopefully that'll improve the game play in Conquest. What got very boring very quickly were the rented servers that were Metro only with massive ticket counts. I did play one match on that map with a big ticket count and it went on forever, almost to the point of boredom. Like I say though, great for big xp gains.

Whereas there was one 1000 ticket server I used to play on with Oman as the map and those matches never got boring for me unless your team got horribly base trapped. Which wasn't very often tbh.

I must admit, it's a big improvement in terms of the levolution aspect, hopefully that'll improve the game play in Conquest. What got very boring very quickly were the rented servers that were Metro only with massive ticket counts. I did play one match on that map with a big ticket count and it went on forever, almost to the point of boredom. Like I say though, great for big xp gains.

Whereas there was one 1000 ticket server I used to play on with Oman as the map and those matches never got boring for me unless your team got horribly base trapped. Which wasn't very often tbh.

Yea, for me it got to the point where I stopped even trying to play on a rented server. It was never worth the frustration of 3-4 hour matches. Aint nobody got time for that!

The Earthquake expansion had a few good higher ticket servers, but towards the end I had bad luck there as well

Heads up, the Battlepacks are just there, you don't get a message or anything

and everyone should have two today, one for Fan appreciation, and one for it being a new month

Has anyone noticed that on the main screen it says 100x XP event?

I did not notice that lol