Star Citizen 2021

phil bottle

So much stuff going on but will try the latest patch which has just gone live. I'm told, in addition to the new missions, its the most stable the game has ever been. I will see about that 🙃

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On my first run back in my heart initially sank as when I loaded in my fps was showing as 18. However, within a few minutes it was to to 60, which I don't think I've ever seen before. Did a delivery mission and everything ran well. I'll have another go today for a longer stint.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Looks like i'll have to check what I have updated for this. I want it to be good, I suppose i'm also hoping to when the game will to persist for longer periods. Any news on that or is that just something you have to accept with this game it'll reset continuously?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Looks like i'll have to check what I have updated for this. I want it to be good, I suppose i'm also hoping to when the game will to persist for longer periods. Any news on that or is that just something you have to accept with this game it'll reset continuously?

With each new quarterly update you have to create your face again but that's l.

You keep whatever you owned from the previous patch. I've now got 200K credits saved up over the last year.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Can confirm that the game is a lot more stable. Still destroys my i5 from 2012 like (pinned at 100% usage), but at least the game isn't crashing every 15 mins!

Been having a few profitable nights this week doing bounty hunting, item recovery, couriering etc.

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

33 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

Can confirm that the game is a lot more stable. Still destroys my i5 from 2012 like (pinned at 100% usage), but at least the game isn't crashing every 15 mins!

Been having a few profitable nights this week doing bounty hunting, item recovery, couriering etc.

Nice, I've done a delivery mission. 60fos and smoothest it's ever been👍

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Good to hear stability is coming to the game now. I'm still watching from afar and when time allows outside the fun of so many other games we're all playing i'll try and update it and take the ship for a spin. I wasn't close to the game so taking a large planet out of the game doesn't bother me as much because the game space felt huge already. I just want to see more variety stuck into it over time.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb