Turtle Beach PS4 Headsets

J4MES OX4D

Yeah, but when will they (if I haven't missed it) release the patch so the old style "wide headband" Sony wireless headsets (CECHYA-0080) work with the PS4?

At the moment I'm good for a PS4 with the missus, can probably swing a PSN subscription but a new headset as well may be pushing my luck a bit.... :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

They say the patch isn't stable yet so no one's saying a date, i suppose it's nice to know they want to get it right and not release something that might break.

When do you think you'll get a ps4 Dave?

Probably when Sainsburys get some stock in (loyalty card!). I was in a big Tesco near us at the weekend and the techie guy reckoned he could sell 5+ a day (he's near a big BT geekie facility) but can't get the stock

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Probably when Sainsburys get some stock in (loyalty card!). I was in a big Tesco near us at the weekend and the techie guy reckoned he could sell 5+ a day (he's near a big BT geekie facility) but can't get the stock

I'm really looking forward to getting in a few games with you.   :)

I used my Turtle Beach Z11's last night.  They worked great.  

That was after I tried using my Turtle Beach X11's w/ the PS4 earbud inside one of the cups, lol.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Since i lost my little cable that i used on my xbox, i had to buy another one but unfortunately i could find a 3.5 to 2.5 so had to buy an adapter. The amount of cables around me is funny as hell! lol but i managed to find the cable and adapter from a pound shop up the road! £2 it cost me!

Tommy - I did exactly the same thing when putting the ps4 ear bub in under my px21's, the ps4 ear bub is bigger than any ear i've ever seen lol

When you plug in your head set does the ps4 ask you who's using the headset? In theory you should just be able to plug it in and the ps does most of the work for you.

I can try and do a short video later if you're still having issues but what you will need is a 3.5 - 2.5 jack, that you plug from your headset to your controller.

When you plug in your head set does the ps4 ask you who's using the headset? In theory you should just be able to plug it in and the ps does most of the work for you.

I can try and do a short video later if you're still having issues but what you will need is a 3.5 - 2.5 jack, that you plug from your headset to your controller.

Didnt ask me anything. I tried plugging the jack to the controller but only got static noies and some very faint sound in the background.

According to TB I have to connect the headset to the tv or reciever but that was kinda the way on the ps3.

Good to know! Cheers

I seem to remember you saying you had an xbox, so kinda assumed you'd know by me saying that? 

No worries though man, always nice to know you don't have to spend even more money.

When you getting your ps4?

I seem to remember you saying you had an xbox, so kinda assumed you'd know by me saying that? 

No worries though man, always nice to know you don't have to spend even more money.

When you getting your ps4?

Yep; used to play the 360 but I had to buy a separate lead so it could connect the headset to the console but I'll just take that off and hook it to the PS4 when it arrives hopefully at the start of February fingers crossed!! 

I will blow my headset money on a new game or something.  Possibly Knack.

Ah stuff that! 

I'll save up for a new TV methinks!

That cable doesn't make a difference... To mine at least, but do try it as quite a few in the internet seem to think it fixes the problemYour having...

This is also the problem I was having with my px3s on ps4 release... There's a whole thread about it in this section...

blackops2sig.jpg