Your go to guns

TigerBurge

What are your favorite guns and attachment combos.

Loving the AK-12 with coyote sight,compensator and angled stock(I think that's what its called)

The M416 is just sexy. Red dot,compensator and grip.

But my favorite so far is AUG. This thing I'd nasty. Little recoil. Good fire rate. Stays on target great. Only have a couple of attachments for it but all it need is a red dot and grip.

Not used many LMG'S or SMG's. ARs just seem to be dominate.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far it's the aek with muzzle break, angled grip, laser, kobra sight.

Ditch the muzzle break. Has more problems than solutions a fucking penalty for automatic fire !

Beast in close range, but have to be very careful at longer range as it kicks like a mule.

m416 is miles above everything in most situations for me, although everyone is raving about the ace 23.

im also running the first carbine on engineer with a silencer, and currently using the rm 870 with full choke. it TEARS through people so badly

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

SAR-21 is my top weapon to date with over 800 kills. When playing Assault this is my current "go to" weapon if things aren't going quite to plan!

The Sar is ok for me. Much prefer the m416 and the aek . What do you all use for a secondary. I use the g18 , shorty or m9 .

The AK-12 is my baby at the moment, no idea what i'm running on it?

I haven't tried too many other guns, i picked a sniper up and got a quick scope straight away lol 

It's also my fav gun in ghosts lol

Think I need to try the SCAR a bit more. Highest damage output of AR`s but RPM is not that high. Well, compared to the FAMAS that is.

Quite a bit of recoil, but haven`t unlocked ant sights for it yet. Went straight to M416 and SAR when I unlocked them.

I still feel like I need more shots than my eneimes though. But after looking at the stats for most guns I now kinda understand why I get killed by 1-2 shots by a couple of shotguns. That said, I think the range on them is a bit too long.

Is saw a video about the ak5c as its unlocked straight away people dismiss it, so gave it a go loved it, but there's so many good weapons in this game its hard to choose what to use.

Very TRUE the 5c was one of my favourites but when I unlocked the G36C I fell in love. What a beast of a gun

Is saw a video about the ak5c as its unlocked straight away people dismiss it, so gave it a go loved it, but there's so many good weapons in this game its hard to choose what to use.

Unlocked straight away? It`s locked for me I think.. I looked at it last night but couldn`t use it.

How is the Famas btw? Highest ROF but how is the recoil? I guess pretty high.

It seemed the "most overused" gun in BF3.

Unlocked straight away? It`s locked for me I think.. I looked at it last night but couldn`t use it.

How is the Famas btw? Highest ROF but how is the recoil? I guess pretty high.

It seemed the "most overused" gun in BF3.

You have to unlock carbines by using engineer and the PDWs. I highly recommend it. You can use them on every class

Brede the AK5C is the first Carbine - the Carbines are a weapon class that aren't open to you at the start of the game but if you use the Engineer class a bit you will soon unlock it