The Division

J4MES OX4D

I'm sure everyone saw this game at E3.  I've found a short video released yesterday about the Snowdrop engine which is used to power the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2NJSAvuiQ0

Here is also the original trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWJD8DMasCU

This title is my tip to be the biggest game of all time! It Will be the ultimate software to prove the power and possibilities of the current gen.  Just hope Ubisoft don't delay it like they have with the rest of their next gen titles! Watch Dogs seemed to be wobbling as it edged to release but if this game can maintain the quality that we saw in the first instance; it will certainly be a miraculous game very early on in the generation.

Cannot wait! 

Can't wait for this game!

Just hope it's not delayed etc, I was looking forward to rainbow six patriots from ubisoft which suddenly disappeared...

Wasn't Rainbow 6 Patriots supposed to come out in 1977 lol!

Watch Dogs and #DriveClub was a major cock-up as they were supposed to be the main showcases for the next gen from the start. Patriots is apparently a next gen title but will probably surface in 2033 according to analysts...

Wasn't Rainbow 6 Patriots supposed to come out in 1977 lol!

Watch Dogs and #DriveClub was a major cock-up as they were supposed to be the main showcases for the next gen from the start. Patriots is apparently a next gen title but will probably surface in 2033 according to analysts...

Yeah, it has been 'coming soon' for a long time...

Ahh I didn't realise driveclub was ubisoft aswell, all 3 will probably come out around the same time Feb-March my guess, division perhaps longer, maybee they would hold out for summer?

blackops2sig.jpg

Yeah, it has been 'coming soon' for a long time...

Ahh I didn't realise driveclub was ubisoft aswell, all 3 will probably come out around the same time Feb-March my guess, division perhaps longer, maybee they would hold out for summer?

I read somewhere that Watch Dogs and #DriveClub have been pushed back until April 2014 at the earliest which is Ubi's end of financial year.  They quoted a 6 month delay at best which is really bad.  The Division is set for 'late' 2014 which will probably be November.  If that gets delayed; oh boy will they be unpopular! 

Rainbow 6 Patroits has resurfaced Jonny http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/13/rainbow-6-patriots-had-to-be-remade article just gone live now

Oooooo! Good to know it's not forgotten, can't wait to see more!

This game sounds more interesting with every new bit of information...

blackops2sig.jpg

This game is the #1 reason I wanted a Next Gen console.  However, it looks like we might be waiting a long time :(

http://www.complex.com/video-games/2014/01/the-division-years-away

Ubisoft debuted gameplay for its upcoming open world, massively multiplayer shooter, The Division, last year during E3 with a projected release date of 2014. According to rumors from a source inside Ubisoft, 2014 is a fantasy.

"The game engine works well, it's not done but works well. The actual game development has barely started, however," a Ubisoft source told GameReactor. "The fact that Ubisoft has gone public with a 2014 release date feels laughable to be perfectly honest, we will never be able to release The Division this year. It's a large project, and we have very far to go."

Is this a case of Ubisoft teasing way too soon? After E3 there was even a petition to get The Division ported to PC since it will be a Tom Clancy title and a successor to a no-longer in development PC series. Or is it that Ubisoft has overextended itself? Late last year both Watch Dogs and The Crew, two large next-gen titles were pushed until 2014, perhaps this is just the ripple effect of those other major games getting delayed.

So if you were like me, very hyped about division, hold up and sate your appetite with this delicious gameplay from E3 2013, for the next...year.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

This and Watch Dogs are the only real "next gen" games I care about :-/

Yeah man, they're the only ones that actually seem to be next generation titles.  The games out right now seem like last gen games on next gen consoles.  They're good games, but they're not next generation in my opinion.  

I'm looking forward to Dragon Age.  It looks pretty sweet.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I should have probably put third person shooter style oops :)

I'm assuming there's less shooting in watch dogs...I will see as more info comes out.

I think gun combat is more of a last resort in Watch Dogs from what I've read. The emphasis is more on technology, running, driving, stealth and a general adventure. I think there is typical fisticuffs fighting also!

I think gun combat is more of a last resort in Watch Dogs from what I've read. The emphasis is more on technology, running, driving, stealth and a general adventure. I think there is typical fisticuffs fighting also!

Yeh that's what I was hoping for, wheras the division trailer showed a lot of third person gunfights obviously.