PS3 Ghost Any Body??

crippled_viper

So I have been on at different hours and realized that no one plays Ghost anymore on PS3. I know quite a few of you have PS4 and are playing on that new system. I for one hate playing solo, but I have been focusing on challenges along the way. Is anyone out there? Hello?......Well if you do see me please feel free to invite me.

I've been meaning to get on. Every time I look to see who is on, no one is on. And when people are on, they don't let others know that they're getting on.

I normally forget to let everyone know that I'm getting on. But I usually send invites if I see someone.

So I have been on at different hours and realized that no one plays Ghost anymore on PS3. I know quite a few of you have PS4 and are playing on that new system. I for one hate playing solo, but I have been focusing on challenges along the way. Is anyone out there? Hello?......Well if you do see me please feel free to invite me.

I play almost every night . The only time I don't is when my girlfriend is staying with me

I'm taking a break from Ghosts. Just find so much of it uninspiring and poorly thought out. I thought clan wars would reignite my enthusiasm but there's basically not enough of us playing to have any chance against more active clans. I'm sure I'll be back at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I noticed this too Matt. More so at night than anything else. I don't mind playing solo to be honest but it's definitely better to have some of you guys there to at least bitch and complain to about the shitty randoms on our team and the camping bitches on the other team. :lol:

There's not many on ps4 Matt. I've been solo the majority of the time. Not playing much myself just because of the time of the year.

Euan if you see me on ghosts, just invite me, I'll play any gamemode, I can't be any worse than randoms...

I don't have a working mic yet as I can't get y headset to work until I get a cable in the post...

blackops2sig.jpg

That's fine man, I'll invite you. I've lost a little motivation on the game so I've been screwing around in SnD (sniping on Offence and Ninja Defusing on Defence) so if you're alright with that then great. Still playing other game modes but SnD been a little more relaxing lately.