More Epicness From EA!

J4MES OX4D

Just released a 888mb update for Battlefield 4.

Good you may think?

Nope!

In doing so; they managed to crash every single server without prior warning that an update was being enforced.

Everyone currently connected has been booted. 

They have just wiped my friends entire statistics for the day and killed his server in the process.

Bah, you gotta love EA for their downright foresight in sheer stupidity and carelessness!

EA / Dice are one of the most amazing pairs ever. It's honestly the blind leading the blind at the moment, nobody's got an idea what's going on, it's just a complete mess.

Add to that that Dice might not be working on the next BF game and it just goes to show what a shit state their affairs are in.

Of course that snippet is from Michael Pachter so it's probably a load of attention seeking shite.

banlol.png

If Battlefield goes annual; it will be an even bigger cash-grab.  It'll be like rolling DLC except every 12 months you have to weigh-in £50 for the 'new game'.  At least COD offers some diversity between studios. 

Whatever shitty update they did today; I've lost about 4 ranks and a shed-load of campaign 'cloud' data.   I am also a Premium user but cannot play China Rising because I am apparently NOT a Premium user despite it clearly showing that I am.  

Xbox One users apparently cant download their exclusive Second 'Insult' Assault DLC and a few key servers have lost a wealth of information regarding favourited players.

My settings have also completely bollocksed up and reset.

Nightmare:-(