Teenager pays £450 for photo of Xbox one

Diddums

Great advertisement for condoms!

"Do you want kids like this?? No? Course you don't! Wearing a fucking condom then!!!"

Fuckin tard! The supplier is obviously trying to fudge people but wtf, he even said he read that it was a photo but thought that can't be true?!?!?

There's no way this mans finding work after this!! So we all get to pay for his sorry ass to live!  

Lol, that's ridiculous. What investigative force, the slightly misleading auction squad?

The listing said it was a picture and he even acknowledges it.

Lol! I would think eBay have passed it on to Trading Standards - which should give them a right laugh at the office at this jolly festive time of the year!

I am surprised eBay actually reimbursed him for such sheer stupidity. Instead, he should be banned for attempting to inflate the price of pictures lol!

Nah, it's obvious that the vendor is trying to take advantage of someone who does not read the description carefully and EBAY does not want people being taken advantage of. Some people for example do not have english as a first language for instance

the seller is trying to commit fraud, plain and simple. he/she knows people dont always read the thing properly. yeah, the buyer is a bit of an idiot for falling for it, but the bottom line is that its the seller who is to blame, and who is trying to defraud people

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I bought what I thought was an Aston Martin DB9 online for £98,000 but it turned out to be a Dinky toy - I don't suppose you guys would have a whip round?..........

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

"Oh you're an idiot are you, here have an Xbox one on us then".

Ah well, I suppose it'll keep him away from doing other things, like operating vehicles. That dude's too stupid for his own good.

WTF!! I'm away to look for a picture of a Mustang then cry because I thought it was real. Maybe I'll get one just handed to me for being an embarrassment to society! How he won the great sperm race to the egg I will never know.

Maybe we're all the stupid ones. This guy probably set up the fake e-bay account and purchased this piece of paper from himself. Taking it public, he probably assumed the notoriety and figured someone would step up and donate. Just saying...... :ph34r: