Farming Simulator Esports Expands with League and Farm-Tech Sponsors

Beginning this summer, the Farming Simulator League spans 10 tournaments across Europe, culminating with Giants’ own FarmCon in summer 2020. With €250K ($284K USD) up for grabs, it’s a significant leap beyond the smaller Farming Simulator Championship events of the past, the largest of which had a prize pool of €3K ($3.4K). And there’s more to the league itself, as well, thanks to a brand new 3v3 competitive mode and various sponsors in the mix.

https://esportsobserver.com/farming-sim-league-interview/

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never actually played this game, it must be fairly decent if there's a championship for it?

Also that prize money is insane but good to see that e-sports is branching out to more genres and backing it with lots of money.

I'm not too surprised though as they do this in real life as well, i've never been to one before but know they have plough-offs etc

Wait...farming? Competitively?

This blows my mind. Is there many gamemodes that can be played at a competitive level then?

I would've never ever thought that stacking hay bails would be something you could do to win a shit ton of money. I'm playing the wrong games.

Forum Signature Test.png