Beta coming first to Playstation

L_C_Scipio

Think that says something about Microsoft that Bungie has jumped ship to Sony. Also funny how the Xbox fanboys have gone from saying how amazing it will be to now saying it's a cheap Halo rip off.

Either way, super excited to get my hands on the beta when it comes out! The jelly Xbone players can enjoy their Titanfall.

I read that in Destiny, just 1 location in the game is the size of the entire Halo Reach game! This game is gonna be huge!!

As a once loyal 360 gamer; I must have been one of the few that thought Halo was a bit overrated. I found the first couple unique and Halo 3 was a brilliant multiplayer experience but Reach and 4 were very linear and dull. I think Microsoft held Bungie back along with the console itself but now they are more independent and working with much improved hardware; they can really go to town on Destiny and showcase their brilliant development skills without being tied to stupid time scales and dated systems. 

The only disappointment is this isn't on PC which is annoying but I look forward to getting this on PS4. 

As a once loyal 360 gamer; I must have been one of the few that thought Halo was a bit overrated. I found the first couple unique and Halo 3 was a brilliant multiplayer experience but Reach and 4 were very linear and dull. 

Count me as one of the few as well.  The first 3 were solid, but after that they were just meh...  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png