BF5 Gamescom Trailer

J4MES OX4D

I don't know. 

That last BF had ambition but poor execution. I deleted both Beta after only a few hours play. I don't know how much BF4/BF3 I played but it was a lot. I don't plan on getting unless I hear from lots of people how great it is

AngryJoe way off the mark here - can see why the video has amassed nearly 30,000 dislikes and growing.  He sounds like he's on the EA payroll. 

I haven't pre-ordered because I don't pre-order games these days, I am not impressed with what I've seen of BFV so far and EA are a bunch of cunts. EA even told me not to pre-order if I didn't like what I see so I'm just going along with what the now 'ex' EA director said who has left just before release. My money is firmly on Red Dead 2 and I'd probably even consider Black Ops 4 over BF5 anyway.

Very disappointed by this rather ignorant, stereotypical and misjudged rant at his own community from Joe and he sounds just like what EA were saying. 

I agree with Joe in his follow up to be honest. These knee jerk reactions are disingenuous and the comments he's got are the usual childish shit and I'm bored if it. Cuck this and cuck that eh? Get a grip. It's almost as if ppl have lost the capacity for reason, cos it's all just rattles being thrown out of prams, over fuck all.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg