30 Nov meet up in London

Diddums

Dave your hosting skills are insane mate! Thanks for havin me over again dude, I can't wait till I live in my own place then I can return the favour.

I feel like shite this morning! Having to listen to my misses practice her songs :/ this keyboard is killing my head. Still, it was a wicked night and was wicked to meet some new peeps :) can't believe Phil lives about one bus stop away from me, such a small world.

Have a laxed day people :)

I was so pissed I got off a stop early and then sick-walked all the way home :D

Great night, great host, great company :)

lmao that means you should of got off at my stop!  :lol:

I got some dixey chicken on the way home apparently, dropped most of it all over the bedroom, but rolling a joint was no problem  :lol:

Was wicked to meet you dude!

oh no, not rich, we blew the hot food thing out that water. I grabbed my hottest sauce and literally covered some snacks in it, and Rich just gobled it up. I'm not sure if it's because his taste buds were numb from the booze or if his missus gave his balsl back for the night, but he managed to eat all the spicy goodness we gave him. And trust me, I didn't hold back.

banlol.png

Wow, Euan brought this thread down in a hurry! Feeling soooo much better than i did on Sunday. Totally agree with Phil's statement about the hosts and company.

Can't wait to do it all again. February i'm thinking.....

Can't wait to do it all again. February i'm thinking.....

making an effort to come to this one, but if you could decide a date in advance so i can get train tickets to london as cheap as possible that would be great

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I just got home and noticed a bottle of rum standing on the fridge. I wondered where it came from, then remembered that Phil bought it.

Phil, you'll have to come and get it mate ;)

banlol.png