30 Nov meet up in London

Diddums

im coming

into a crusty sock

but srsly, might be up for the new year one when i have a breather from work deadlines and shit

Nice Adam, real nice! I reckon February is looking like the next visit for me. Just get Valentines out of the way first!

w00t!!! Can't wait! It's gona be a good laugh!

Hells yeah, you meeting up with us straight away or we gonna catch up later on in Brixton?

Train tickets booked, i'll be in London around 4 and hopefully well on my way to getting pissed by 6 if Diddums' hospitality is up to it's usual standard!

FUCK YEAH!

I'm still waiting for the call that goes "my missus can't make it because the neighbour's cat's best friend's giving birth" or something. You know who you are. 

banlol.png

FUCK YEAH!

I'm still waiting for the call that goes "my missus can't make it because the neighbour's cat's best friend's giving birth" or something. You know who you are. 

:lol: Yesterday i met my mate at work before we went to the footie, i sat in reception and gave him a call. I said, "sorry dude i can't make it tonight" He went nutty, i laughed my ass off and then after a little silence, he said "you're in reception aren't you?"

BOOM!!! HEADSHOT!!  :lol:

It would be fucking ace if everyone could come again. I think another session planned for Feb time sounds in order. That way Tam can stop pining for some Stretchy goodness! (Tam dry humped me last time!)

In the meantime i'm gonna make myself at home with the Diddums household and get slighty tipsy!

It would be fucking ace if everyone could come again. I think another session planned for Feb time sounds in order. That way Tam can stop pining for some Stretchy goodness! (Tam dry humped me last time!)

In the meantime i'm gonna make myself at home with the Diddums household and get slighty tipsy!

Gotcha! ;)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Dave my missus might not be able to get off the Saturday anymore as she's has to take a few days off to prepare for her trial as a music teacher next Tuesday, she will try but if worse comes to worse then she's come up on the sunday, just so she can meet you all. I said she can cook us breakfast  :lol:

This job is massive for her and if she gets it will be a massive change in both our lives, as in we'll be able to move out quicker, she'll be working somewhere she enjoys. I just wanted you to know this isn't her dropping out for any old reason. 

Can't wait for it though!!!  :D