COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

Kill confirmed is just shit now they removed score streaks, tags mean nothing, therefor the winning team goes negative, the losing team look all awesome with their good kd and helicopters galore...

It's like being punished for trying to win the game!

Kill Confirmed used to be my favourite game mode in Black Ops 2 but now it's just shit!

Killwhores and campers galore. 

That is why its a joke. It has no purpouse. Probably why it was only 2000 in the playlist.

This is why I find it laughable that people are actually saying the Ballistic Vest is over powered. Give me a break. You still die fast.  What, you live 500 milliseconds longer. OMG thats OP

Keep calm and question nothing.

Yep, avoiding snipers is about all its good for. But its unpopular because its a mix of gametypes. People want to play TDM mainly.  It's always the most popular.  Everytime the developers try to make special playlists, this happens.  Wake the F up Developers!

Heavy Duty has Blitz in there. I don't think that is as popular as Domination Ground War. Plus, the reason some people play Ground War is to get Montage Clips.  This is evident by all the camping and avoiding capping flags that goes on.  So GW might as well be TDM and TDM with capture points that are not important. lol

Heavy Duty has Blitz in there. I don't think that is as popular as Domination Ground War. Plus, the reason some people play Ground War is to get Montage Clips. This is evident by all the camping and avoiding capping flags that goes on. So GW might as well be TDM and TDM with capture points that are not important. lol

Pretty much spot on I used it to get lean kills to finish off the Remington :)

And yes I felt bad!

Blitz is being ruined by spawn camping at the moment. Good game mode in theory, works surprisingly well in competitive. COD community ruin something else.

They ruin everything. I don't blame developers. They really try to listen to the community as a whole. The problem is the dick weeds that play the game. Don't get me wrong Battlefield has issues with players too but they don't get rewarded for plating like faggots. They are at the bottom of the leader boards. I've been saying it for a few years but now I mean it. I'm done with CoD unless they make some serious changes. Battlefield is such a great change of pace. I will play CoD when others want to play but as solo it won't happen anymore.