PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

I have windows 7 64 bit, plays both Fallouts no problem.

Picked up a few games last night - still holding out for a bigger price drop but other than that I hope that's all. 

Black Mesa (about damn time I tried this out)

Project Cars (I like Dirt Rally so far but it's single player only)

Ori and the Blind Forest (gonna see if the missus wants to play it, I'm always trying to find games she likes, last one was Counter Strike but she gets too stressed...she prefers Black Ops 2 funnily enough)

I think reading some of these posts has cost me a few quid :D

I thought Fallout 3 was just buggered all round but it appears it does work on a few setups but not everyone's. Ah glad it works and I may get it myself before the sale is over as it was great on the 360.

I bought Ori and The Blind Forest and it's fucking amazing - don't let the missus have that; give her Project Cars and keep that one for yourself B)  :ph34r:

Encore day today and there really ain't much left that interests me - Elite Dangerous still holding out at £30 and everything else I pretty much have that I would want. May make an 11th hour purchase of Metro Redux but I'm happy with what I've got so far really. 

I bought Ori and The Blind Forest and it's fucking amazing - don't let the missus have that; give her Project Cars and keep that one for yourself B)  :ph34r:

Too late. she watched 10 minutes of a walkthrough on youtube, cried.... and now she's getting to play it first :lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I picked up a JRPG I had been looking at called Trails in the Sky.

It got some amazing reviews for how detailed it is, and once I sort out casting my PC to my TV, I will give it a solid go (Also need a controller)

The only thing to really stand out to me as a "Want" on this last day is Witcher 3, and I am not going to pay 53$ for it.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The only thing to really stand out to me as a "Want" on this last day is Witcher 3, and I am not going to pay 53$ for it.

I picked up The Witcher 3 in the sale for £45 and refunded it after about 20 minutes of play. The frame rate was fluctuating like crazy and it was really choppy in places. The controls were also a bit loose and I just couldn't be arsed with it in the end. May pick it up on the PS4 for a tenner down the line but it's certainly not worth the asking price even in the sale especially with its inconsistency running on different rigs that surpass the requirements. 

That's me done with the sale for another summer. 

Picked up;-

Resonance £2.90/£6.99

The Shivah £1.99/£3.99

The Blackwell Bundle £4.49/£14.99

The Blackwell Epiphany £4.39/£10.99

Primordia £2.09/£6.99

Half Life Complete £6.74/£26.99

Ori and The Blind Forest £8.99/£14.99

The Wolf Among Us £4.74/£18.99

Metro Redux £6.79/£33.98

Garrys Mod £2.99/£5.99

Spent £46.11 Normal Price £144.89 Saving £98.78

Not the greatest of sales but I'm happy with my purchases. They'll do me a long time those games and that's if I get a chance to play them all. Glad I refunded The Witcher 3 in the end and I have Arkham Knight on Tuesday coming my way so that's gonna be another one to add to the pile. I reckon I'll crack on with that next though when I'm done with Ori and The Blind Forest. 

I crafted a badge for the first time ever, I think. That monster game gave me a tired clicking finger.

Other than that I was a little worse for wear last night and picked up the following:

Ark Survival Evolved

Far Cry 4

Metro Redux

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I crafted a badge for the first time ever, I think. That monster game gave me a tired clicking finger.

Think yourself lucky Phil; that Monster Game has fucked my mouse and finger up :lol:  I couldn't even hold a fag earlier properly after hours of relentless clicking - broke the 1,000,000m barrier in the last few minutes but now need to buy a new mouse and use my other hand.....for smoking next few hours B)  

Think yourself lucky Phil; that Monster Game has fucked my mouse and finger up :lol:  I couldn't even hold a fag earlier properly after hours of relentless clicking - broke the 1,000,000m barrier in the last few minutes but now need to buy a new mouse and use my other hand.....for smoking next few hours B)  

The way you're going you will clock Steam and have to start from scratch :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

:lol: Just a heads up for next time. Set your middle mouse button as double click. It worked in this game, you could use it and the left mouse button together for some triplets. I played it until my hand went numb :D

And Phil enjoy blowing things up in Far Cry 4! :)

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Dead Rising 3 £13.59

Elite Dangerous £26.79

A work colleague has bought an Occulus Rift, joystick and throttle purely to play Elite Dangerous. He spends his weekends exploring space whilst getting high as a kite  :lol:

^I'm really not sure why more of yall don't have MKX. It's fucking awesome! Premium is like a 10 spot for you on cdkeys.com. ($14.99) I like that bundle though. It's worth it with the DLC's, some of which are not included in the premium edition.

Came by to say the new Bandai/Namco Humble Bundle is interesting! It includes Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition! I have a few Ace Combat games on console and love them. I'm excited to give it a go on PC! https://www.humblebundle.com.

I am not a fan of Mortal Kombat, sorry man

Ace Combat though, now that is a damned good series

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I am not a fan of Mortal Kombat, sorry man

Ace Combat though, now that is a damned good series

Cool, I played 1 and 2 in the arcade like a crazy and tuned out after 3, have 9 for PS3, meh, but 10 is amazing! Visually and in game play. Here are my A:\ discs of 1 because PC!!!

11189655_1384298878565198_1034888081_n.j

The reviews of the PC Ace Combat aren't great but I'll be the judge.

I want MKX. :(

It's a hog and 30+GB. Console needs to catch up on game prices. :rolleyes: