Best/Worst Maps So Far?

J4MES OX4D

I like all the maps but god do I struggle on Whiteout. For some reason I just can't pick players up, must be my old eyes :) I don't know if I've ever got killed from behind as much as I have on that map.

I think Whiteout is amazing now! It's brilliant for SnR and Kill Confirmed.  It's probably the best looking Call of Duty map with it's amazing snowy glow.  

Has anyone had Free Fall on the rotation yet?  I haven't seen it once in the public playlist although I am playing Cranked and KC mostly

Freefall is only in the freefall moshpit right now, not sure why they don't put it in normal game modes.

another stupid things that neither trollarch or IW can get right

they should just have every single map including dlc in the normal playlists. then just disable that map pack for the other players in your party. that way, you wouldnt have stupid situations where one of your party gets kicked cos they havent got a specific map

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

another stupid things that neither trollarch or IW can get right

they should just have every single map including dlc in the normal playlists. then just disable that map pack for the other players in your party. that way, you wouldnt have stupid situations where one of your party gets kicked cos they havent got a specific map

Although Free Fall is an alleged 'preorder' bonus; apparently every copy of Ghosts contains it, even the PC digital copies post-release, so technically; everyone should have it even if they didn't preorder the game so why IW are restricting it to a Moshpit instead of putting it in the main playlists is beyond me! 

Stonehaven. Biggest map in Call of Duty history and yet, spawn right in front of enemies aiming right at you.  Tell me how that works again?

Worst map of Call of Duty history - Siege.

Whiteout is my favorite because there is only one spot where I spawn into enemy sights. 

Keep calm and question nothing.