Best/Worst Maps So Far?

J4MES OX4D

I am having to Google the names as I can't remember them off the top of my head (lol) but my favourite map so far has been Overlord - it looks and feels like a typical Call of Duty map and is quite tidy to play regarding spawns and its general size. Freight and Octane are also a blast on most gametypes as they seem well balanced and not too large.  I am still on the fence with a few others.

I haven't been overly enthralled by Sovereign or Chasm though. 

Any thoughts from you guys?

Here is the complete list saving you looking up the names on Google if you're struggling! http://www.codghosts.net/multiplayer-maps/

lol when i saw this thread i thought, hmmm i'm going to have to google these maps  :lol:

I wasn't too keen on the size of them to begin with but they're all growing on me. The one i really don't like is the B flag (DOM) on Overlord (i think) The B flag is up on that railing bit. Stupid position!!

I still haven't played on Whiteout or Strikezone.

The rest are good fun and some maps which seem massive actually have areas which are pure mayhem!

I don't even know if I've played them all yet. But there are 3 maps I absolutely hate: Siege on domination is just a massive pain in the ass. MASSIVE ass map where if you are really unlucky spawn in the middle of nowhere away from flags and enemies. Octane is another. Just feels like a really big and more confusing version of nuketown to me with the street in the middle being almost impossible to cross without being shot 150 times.

Chasm. Just not for me. So many directions people can come from! Some really confusing buildings (specially the one that is almost falling over) and so many people like to camp on (I think it's) C flag where there is a lot of cover and corners to sit in.

I love Chasm. I also really like the snowy train one and the one we were playing last night when the KEM changed the map.

I honestly don't like the Scotland map. It looks pretty but it plays rough.

I'm even better than Tam at names haha.

Strike Zone is the one with the KEM

Chasm is ok, I just don't like the colours around the B flag. I'm struggling to see enemies against the brown walls. And the wonky sky scraper floor makes me feel sick.

Stonehaven looks awesome but is too big for 6v6.

I like them all so far tbh. Strikezone's a good CQC map.

Has anyone played on the DLC map Free Fall yet? I haven't had it come up once on my rotation yet - looks a bit horrible though!

I haven't got that map so I'm no help dude. What looks horrible about it though? I haven't seen any gameplay on it yet.

Prison Break is so far my favourite. Then again I've always loved jungle themed maps :)

I played that map once or twice and I don't remember a thing about it. What's some landmarks that I might recognize?

8mSoOel.png

I haven't got that map so I'm no help dude. What looks horrible about it though? I haven't seen any gameplay on it yet.

I played that map once or twice and I don't remember a thing about it. What's some landmarks that I might recognize?

Well... You fight in a forest or jungle, there's some parts of a prison accessible, guard towers and such and what looks like a sawmill.

Just played my first game on Flooded and that map is hideous! Strikezone seems pretty chaotic too with the central point pure carnage.  Lobbed a Sentry Gun in the mix on Kill Confirmed and earned about 15 kills from it! 

I checked out Free Fall in Squads playing Domination and it's pretty bad and unbalanced.