Call of Duty Ghosts App

wapntake

Just found this

Re: Clan invites problem
46.png?a=1373statusicon-35.gif

LifeSong1 Nov 6, 2013 5:24 AM (in response to minimie)

The links may not work at this point as that was party of the early registration process. I would suggest going into the game, finding your friend in your friends list (in-game), and inviting them to the clan. They can then find that invite in-game in the Barracks / Clan Invites section. It's quite simple really.

If you have a mobile phone that works with their app then you can install the app and manage installs that way too.

I'll try and remember to try this later

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

@Dave I tried going to the barracks thing and the whole invite to clan or whatever option is locked for me. All I have are view cod account, and name a clan options. When I go to the mobile app I can see my friends there and their clans when i try to apply at one it says " clan leader cannot apply at clan" ?

@xethius - I think I may have an outstanding friend request from you (sorry!) which I will accept next time I'm on.

I'll try and invite you and Gary from within game as above. If you don't have a valid CoD account it will tell me

I managed to apply to join the app clan yesterday, I think, I guess someone needs to just accept the invite. Who knows with elite though? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bob, can't see an outstandingapplication for you. I'll try and send you an invite next time I'm on, or anyone else in the clan on PS3 can so ask them when you team up.

Are you sure you have a Call of Duty account NOT an Elite account?

Rich, me too. I see everyone in the clan but only the stats of the Xboxers are showing up. Combine that with all the 0 stats from us PS3 users, our clan is horrible and I'm not sure of any of our stats are counting towards leveling our clan up. Also, the clan chat stopped working all of a sudden as well. I don't see any conversations at all now.