Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Vidic confirmed to be leaving United at the end of the season. He has gone completely off the boil this season and does look like a man that doesn't care. He's had a fine career there though winning 15 trophies and only cost Man Utd £7m which was an absolute bargain. They just need to off Rio now..

4-0 HT!

I think Liverpool will be disappointed that they didn't reach double figures! Hope Skrtel gets a hat-trick as it's only happened once before in Premiership history that a defender has scored a treble. Only the 2nd time ever in the top flight that Arsenal have conceded 4 first half goals too. Can't believe Suarez is yet to score...

Arsenal =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyqlKzrZmnQ

Arsenal always seem to have a February hoodoo and it looks to be deja vu again. No key player signed in the January window to strengthen their position and with the CL looming with Bayern and the FA Cup against Liverpool too; season could be all over in a couple of weeks once again. 

I don't understand why Wenger is so against spending money in today's footballing climate? For once the dosh was there to spend and he brings in a crippled freebie on loan!? Arsene is the manager and not the CEO so why is he so hell bent on cost-cutting and running the club as a business I don't know. 10-15 years ago it was possible but not when you have the likes of Man City shipping £700m in 4 years on players.