For the Destiny Noob

TigerBurge

As a noob, what weapon should I start with? Or is it just one option at the beginning?
Haven't started playing yet. Gonna install when I put the kids to sleep so it's ready when I get on.

Yeah limited options to start with

Via the FG App

39 minutes ago, techno said:

Yeah limited options to start with

Via the FG App

This.

But ultimately at the start, its all about when you pick something up, check on what level that gun or armour dropped to the one your wearing.

If you dropped something higher, equip it. Its all about your overall Power level to get as high as you can. Through changing guns you'll also start to learn what you like and dislike so when it comes to the higher level guns when you have a choice, you know what you'll pick.

Forum Signature Test.png

4 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

As a noob, what weapon should I start with? Or is it just one option at the beginning?

Haven't started playing yet. Gonna install when I put the kids to sleep so it's ready when I get on.

Try them all honestly. Some like Hand Cannons where others hate them,some love scouts or auto rifles etc. The big thing is try them out and see what you're comfortable with. Then go back try different ones again. One of the things that is great about destiny is there's plenty to do or try 

4 hours ago, jSyn66 said:

From what I can tell, save rep tokens and materials til your level 20 and have higher power levels.

Via the FG App

I gave in a reward to Sloane and she gave a chance to get a Legendary, however there was no button to obtain it. Does it just stay until you're a higher enough level?

Forum Signature Test.png

6 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I gave in a reward to Sloane and she gave a chance to get a Legendary, however there was no button to obtain it. Does it just stay until you're a higher enough level?

I did that with the sniper dude in the church which also gave me some legendary stuff but I can't get my hands on them until level 15 it said.

Well that's good then. Probably stays there til your high enough. Wonder if it would be higher power the higher you are? Does that make any sense? Lol

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

1 hour ago, jSyn66 said:

Well that's good then. Probably stays there til your high enough. Wonder if it would be higher power the higher you are? Does that make any sense? Lol

Via the FG App

I think so but I also think its down to buiding the Reptutation up too. Effectively its a drop so whatever you are at that time when you visit I'd hope it takes that into play. Obviously it'll cap off at a certain level for sure.

Forum Signature Test.png