[SPOILERS] Destiny 2 Beta

The3rdWalker

6 hours ago, MrBiron said:

What is with the Hunters utterly shit ability? Titan gets a useful shield wall, Warlock gets a VERY useful AOE heal abililty, Hunter gets a fucking backflip?! What a bag of shit.

Unknown Player criticises Bungie for that in his latest video alongside the hunters overall sluggishness. Tbh, I get they should be quicker and more nimble because they are the most agile Guardians out but just like Cayde, I can see why they get a Super that is just plain selfish and not for the team. An extra grenades type-super would've been cool to see.

I think the Warlock has been looked after too much for me.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

For me in D1 it always went Warlock -> Titan -> Hunter in terms of preference.  I had a hunter as they had their purpose but, whether through personal play style or something else, I never really enjoyed the hunter.  It makes sense that the gaps between each class could / would expand though as going in to D1 it was said the Hunter was high agility, low armour whereas a Titan was low mobility, high armour and a Warlock was somewhere in the middle.  I know that is simplifying it but to me these were never noticeable differences - they had different jumps, grenades, supers and melees but felt the same past that.  They could have all been subclasses of a generic 'guardian' rather than 3 different classes.  I put the vast majority of my hours in to my Warlock but I never felt quicker and squishier as a Hunter or slower and tankier as a Titan.  I didn't play the Hunter or Titan in the beta but if they have exaggerated these differences then I am for it.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png