Don't Loot Builds

Sennex

So, we had an incident today where someone's house was looted.

This was an accident. Both parties were on, and the stuff was given back.

HOWEVER, even if something doesn't have signs up. Leave it alone for now. Post a pic, or the coordinates up. After people have some time to see it and remark if its theirs or not, then go nuts

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Hello!!! It's Marina (I haven't done any proper intro but it is likely I will be playing this game only, but yeah, I'm Phil's trouble, a Catalan based in London).

I have joined the server a few days ago (awesome work btw) and although I have set a temporary home in the desert just South from spawing point (don't ask me why, I saw a couple of cherry trees and a few rabbits and I thought that's my place), I plan to relocate and close that hiding hole.

Anyway, after seeing Bo7h Barrels' dream house I wanna settle in a non-roofed forest with nice views, so I am just hiking at the moment (for some reason I can't build a boat). Thanks Bart for keeping it daylight whilst I've been on the move, I still managed to die in the most ridiculous ways...

So... about looting... I found some stone structure (just some house flooring) with a chest on it. The chest has a few gold lingots and cobwebs. I have left them there but I will post coordinates if I remember how to get there. It's North from the dream house and very close to a tower with a monster spawner and some zombies living inside. I wasn't sure if if belongs to anyone...

Salut!

That sounds like an auto generated structure so you should be fine to loot it.  It is always definative but if there isn't a bed, torches etc then pretty good clues it isn't someones.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

The looting rule is to keep people from going into an area and just swiping everything they come across. 

In this case, Greboth is most likely correct in that it is an auto-generated place. Get me the coords and I will take care of it. IF its what I am thinking it is, it is actually above the build height for the server, so I will just destroy it and you can have whatever is in the chest

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."