PC Destiny, first look

Sennex

I'll wager the PC version will need some TLC post release and will be buggy as hell to begin with.
Long term it will be the better version.

Oh man please don't let me buy it on console AND computer...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm still unsure if the third party can pull it off as this reeks of cash cow, however this type of accommodation for PC players is going a little way to removing that.

Blizzard? That tiny third party? I think they will be okay. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

42 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I'll wager the PC version will need some TLC post release and will be buggy as hell to begin with.
Long term it will be the better version.

Oh man please don't let me buy it on console AND computer...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So I am expecting it to some extent also, I want to believe the game was made on PC, but I think this will be a PC port which could lead to loads of bugs. We also have to consider PC players love to break things so we could see some epic glitches. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I think it'll be a solid port and with Nvidia working side by side with Bungie and Blizzard hot on Bungies heels too; it should be a solid package from the off. If this was a half arsed Activision/Bungie release on Steam to grab the $BILLION they missed out on not releasing the original on PC; then I'd be worried but Blizzard ensure their prodcuts are of the highest quality before release and throughout the duration on Battle.net.  That's the difference between the Activision Blizzard and cash-grab COD cockends Activision.

With the specs as low as they are; people should be able to run this at 60fps on a frigging typewriter. 

18 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Blizzard? That tiny third party? I think they will be okay. 

It SHOULD be fine with Blizzard, Nvidia and Bungie around.

However I was on about the actual third party developers, Vicarious Visions. They are the key people. The others mostly stick the money in. However, there's a lot at stake from a reputational view so I can see this being a success regardless of Day 1 bugs.

Forum Signature Test.png