Testing of the server

Sennex

Minecraft generates, and stores data, on a chunk level

A Chunk is a 16w x 16d x 256h square

here is the wiki on it

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Chunk

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just now, tronic44 said:

My wood axe just gave me the whole tree in one go.

Also i was chopping a tree down a little bit ago and when i'd destroyed a block my iron axe disappeared and the block was in my hand. The axe had plenty of health.

Also how is axe getting underlined in red as not a word?

If your axe has 200 health, and the tree is 201 blocks (Counting leaves), then when you chop it down, the axe will be destroyed.

That ticks me off that wood axes are not an exception. One more thing for me to fix tomorrow

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

1 minute ago, Sennex said:

If your axe has 200 health, and the tree is 201 blocks (Counting leaves), then when you chop it down, the axe will be destroyed.

That ticks me off that wood axes are not an exception. One more thing for me to fix tomorrow

Ahh that must of been it then, was worried there was some issue.

Let me know if there's anything else that needs testing, i'm currently chopping blocks away to see if any reappear.

Also cheers for the link!

As I understand treecapitator still takes the same 'life' out of tools as normal it is just quicker.  So a 30 block tree with still take out 30 'life' out of your axe, the difference is you only need to cut down 1 block.

Edit: Whoops didn't realise there was a second page.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

@Greboth that is 100% correct

I have a posted a few things that need to be tested, all in this thread. I will try to make a master list at some point today, but most likely tonight

14 minutes ago, Sennex said:

@Greboth that is 100% correct

I have a posted a few things that need to be tested, all in this thread. I will try to make a master list at some point today, but most likely tonight

A master list would be good, probably best to keep in the OP and just keep editing it as needed.  So we can all find the list of what needs testing easily.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Sadly i am swamped... i shouldnt even be responding here

Via the FG App

37 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Sadly i am swamped... i shouldnt even be responding here

Via the FG App

Don't burn out dude. We have loads of time to enjoy this and take it all in. As long as people are enjoying it just take one step at a time bud.

I've also learned everyone will chuck there bit when asked. This place is really going somewhere now. Thanks for your effort with this (just have some root beer for a few hours instead ;))

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb