Testing of the server

Sennex

I need a few things tested:

• Attempt to build at the spawn.
  • slowly move away from the spawn, and place a few blocks in a column near where you can actually build... UNLESS it lets you build immediately, in which case just note it here for me
  • Lag - If you notice that blocks are requiring you to break them twice, or your attacks on mobs are not landing, or they are stuttering around the map, post here. (Lag in Minecraft is similar to lag in everything else we play)
  • TreeCapitator - You should now be able to chop down trees faster. I had some config changes I needed to make. Please pick a few trees near your build area, of various sizes, they should all get chopped down at the same rate.

I think thats all for now. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

you need to provide more info that just that Tommy

Screenshots or something

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Problems on your end dude

Could be anything. Tronic and Rob were logged in just fine from what it looks like

Okay cool.

The server isn't dropping an error for you, so something else happened.

I have no idea what though. There is a launcher option that shows you the Log File as the game is running. 

At some point I can remote in and we can try it tommy. You know I will help you with this, so just let me know a night time that you are available, and we can work on it

On 6/6/2017 at 8:33 AM, Sennex said:

I need a few things tested:

• Attempt to build at the spawn.
  • slowly move away from the spawn, and place a few blocks in a column near where you can actually build... UNLESS it lets you build immediately, in which case just note it here for me
  • Lag - If you notice that blocks are requiring you to break them twice, or your attacks on mobs are not landing, or they are stuttering around the map, post here. (Lag in Minecraft is similar to lag in everything else we play)
  • TreeCapitator - You should now be able to chop down trees faster. I had some config changes I needed to make. Please pick a few trees near your build area, of various sizes, they should all get chopped down at the same rate.

I think thats all for now. 

{Putting this topic back on rails}

Did any of you get a chance to test the above things for me?

Also, for testing.

OtherDrops mod

• When digging or mining, are you finding things besides what you dug up or mined?
    EG: Dirt will occasionally drop carrots, mushrooms, glowstone dust
    Mining will occasionally drop eggs, Records, Enchanted Iron Pickaxes, diamonds, books, and other crazy shit.

MCMMO mod

• Are your skills activating when you right click?

treecapitator is working.  I found out care must be taken, I thought I was clearing a single wood block, but it connected underground somehow, and BOOM!, the whole tree went.  I won't need wood for a thousand years now.

Edit - it's working quickly

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I thought someone else would have test the building at spawn but I can try it when I get home tonight.  I know I can't dig at spawn as I was trying to cut down grass for seeds and it wouldn't let me (I thought it was lag until I moved out of spawn and everything worked as normal)

Lag - None that I have noticed.

Treecapitator - Beautiful! So much nicer then having to chop every block.  I've only tried on normal sized trees and all is fine.

Otherdrops - Yup, I seem to be getting most of my other drops from sand but yeah seems to be working.

MCMMO - I haven't actually used any but it is coming up with the "your sword it ready" etc. message so assume so.  I will confirm later when I get home.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Yea, treecapitator is crazy powerful. I will add a rip i use with it here in a few

Via the FG App

Ok so i can build at spawn and i haven't had any other issues regarding picking up extra items whilst mining.

I haven't seen any lag on blocks whilst i've been playing the last couple of days and that treecapitator works really well!

2 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Ok so i can build at spawn and i haven't had any other issues regarding picking up extra items whilst mining.

I haven't seen any lag on blocks whilst i've been playing the last couple of days and that treecapitator works really well!

Well hell, I guess spawn protection is borked then. It should extend out fairly far, like 4-5 chunks. I guess I need to look into that as well

Can someone make a wood axe and go chop a tree down?

Wood Axes should act like normal minecraft, and only give you one block. TreeCapitator is set to not work with them

My wood axe just gave me the whole tree in one go.

Also i was chopping a tree down a little bit ago and when i'd destroyed a block my iron axe disappeared and the block was in my hand. The axe had plenty of health.

Also how is axe getting underlined in red as not a word?