Destiny Calendar: Any Raid - Hard

GazzaGarratt

Event Title: Any Raid - Hard
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Destiny Calendar
Event Date: 06/08/2017 08:00 PM to 06/08/2017 10:00 PM

Left this one open to any raid the fireteam wants to do. It can be used to even finish off certain checkpoints saved earlier in the week.

Please make sure you RSVP if you can or can't make it.

Any Raid - Hard

("http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum//index.php?/calendar/")

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is later today everybody so It would be great if you can see if you can join it. As i said before, the 6 who can make it should decide what to do.

I wouldn't expect whatever is chosen to take longer than 90 minutes.

RSVP if you can, it only takes a second on the Calendar.

Forum Signature Test.png

I'd like to get that outbreak prime quest started.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

3 hours ago, SensaiNemesis said:

I'd like to get that outbreak prime quest started.  

Man, sorry dude. Just got back in from football (first time in 6 months) after voting as well.

I turned on Overwatch for a few games as it looks like it won't happen tonight. When are you next free for Outbreak. I'll sort a team out. These butch of pansies won't have a choice :D

Forum Signature Test.png

As you have to do the raid in one sitting for the outbreak prime quest I think we need to start earlier than we have been.  As the couple runs we've had have ended due to someone needing to go.

On a side note, for the next steps of the quest you need 1 hunter, 1 Warlock and 1 Titan.  I've got one of each so I can help anyone out for the strikes but for the code breaker bits I can only use my Warlock or Titan.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

As you have to do the raid in one sitting for the outbreak prime quest I think we need to start earlier than we have been.  As the couple runs we've had have ended due to someone needing to go.

On a side note, for the next steps of the quest you need 1 hunter, 1 Warlock and 1 Titan.  I've got one of each so I can help anyone out for the strikes but for the code breaker bits I can use my Warlock or Titan.

I agree we need to start earlier but around 8/8.30 GMT would still be fine. The more we do the first bits, the more we get used to it.

We should try this in a few days time. There's no way we'll do Hard mode as a group if most haven't done normal mode enough.

Forum Signature Test.png

Slightly derailing the thread but you can get the quest on normal from what I remember.  Though it would be good to get everyone though normal and hard modes of any/all raids.

I think I will bring my titan for this run, bubble bros for life :D I'll have to check the level of my Helm St14 as I'm sure I have enough 400 helmets lying around to infuse if I need to.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

41 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Slightly derailing the thread but you can get the quest on normal from what I remember.  Though it would be good to get everyone though normal and hard modes of any/all raids.

I think I will bring my titan for this run, bubble bros for life :D I'll have to check the level of my Helm St14 as I'm sure I have enough 400 helmets lying around to infuse if I need to.

We absolutely can get it from normal - that's what we've been playing only anyway. It's still a 60/90 minute raid on normal because most of us are still mastering the mechanics.

Forum Signature Test.png