Doom 'Unexpected Upgrade'

Yep, that\s the way to do it....and this game is visually stunning. Geforce advises me to play it on mostly low settings but I get good frames with a mixture of medium and ultra. Funnily enough I even kept anti-aliasing switched on.

But good point, well made. Bethesda and ID did an amazing job with this game. Single player is the nuts.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

56 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Yep, that\s the way to do it....and this game is visually stunning. Geforce advises me to play it on mostly low settings but I get good frames with a mixture of medium and ultra. Funnily enough I even kept anti-aliasing switched on.

But good point, well made. Bethesda and ID did an amazing job with this game. Single player is the nuts.

Fuck GFE Phil! That bloody thing wanted me to play The Division at the lowest possible settings so I thought sod it and put it on high and was getting 75fps! I have a 770 like you and ran Doom on High I think with a solid performance throughout on only 8gb RAM. I've really given up optimising through that POS as it's way off the mark for many games.   

That's great someone has took the time to do this. Doom really looks a packaged game now. I think based on that I really will consider picking this up again. MP was okay and fun on the beta but didn't hold me enough to pay full price.

Forum Signature Test.png