Like Function

Whilst I appreciate this got removed due to maybe stopping posts happen, I kind of feel it would be handy to have it back. People have been posting some decent reading but it either doesn't need a reply or there are many that visit but may want to show they liked the post. All other social spaces seem to have like and comment features.

Thoughts people? I was going to put it live straight away but it would be handy to get a little feedback first.

Forum Signature Test.png

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Whilst I appreciate this got removed due to maybe stopping posts happen, I kind of feel it would be handy to have it back. People have been posting some decent reading but it either doesn't need a reply or there are many that visit but may want to show they liked the post. All other social spaces seem to have like and comment features.

Thoughts people? I was going to put it live straight away but it would be handy to get a little feedback first.

If only there was an option to "like" this I would..

I never had a problem with the like button, as long as people still post instead og using it. (Where it fits anyways)

FYI, there's actually a big update coming in the summer so we will be getting emotions alongside the like button. It's part of the standard update so not gonna say no to that.

And I think it was the right decision to have it back.

Forum Signature Test.png

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

FYI, there's actually a big update coming in the summer so we will be getting emotions alongside the like button. It's part of the standard update so not gonna say no to that.

And I think it was the right decision to have it back.

It certainly was, although just posting it certainly was gets my post count up B)