Persona 5

This JRPG is finally out on PS4 and has ridiculously high scores on Metacritic. The anime feel of the game looks incredible and it actually feels like you are watching one most of the time rather than playing. It is effectively turn based action like the JRPGs with puzzles along the way. Highly addictive feedback from the critics and with average user ratings so far of 9.3/10 of really tempted to try it out.

I thought the following review from Gameranx was helpful.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Not bad I've kinda have a love hate relationship with the Persona series but it looks cool its definitely a possibility for me

It seems like quite a lot to get your head around in the game but the anime graphics look so marmite different and I love them.

Which ones did you enjoy/hate and why? Would be good to know more about the series as I haven't played any of the previous 5 games.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I had this back in the day and tempted to get the Royal version on either PS5 or PC. I didn't get a chance to finish it back then and I think I may be struggling to find the time to do it now even with it being a 100 hour+ game but the production value is just insane even though games like this aren't for everybody. 

Persona 3 just released on PC+consoles and unfortunately it's the Portable version in an ISO format which is a pretty surprising and poor move by the devs. It's missing a lot of the 3D gameplay and cutscenes plus the audio remains heavily compressed which shows the devs didn't do much at all on this version. Would've been better of porting FES via an ISO on an internal emulator or something.