Crota Upgraded Raid

GazzaGarratt

When Bob, Charlie and I dipped into it, you couldn't get drops from just jumping in and the second part of the raid looks like you need to the Bridge part properly rather than cheese it.

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png

The bridge seems to now need be to done properly in that there are 10 statues on the far side and one lights up every time you kill a sword bearer on the far side. 

So you get 5 by getting 5 people across with swords as in the past. Then a bunch of swords spawns in that side and a bunch of sword bearers comes out. Hack n slash to light up the remaing statutes

Deathsinger encounter is the one that has changed the most, at least for challenge mode. No idea how it actually plays out if you don't do challenge but for challenge the idea is to clear adds quickly, at some point a timer kicks in and you then have to clear all remaing adds grab a sword and kill the deathsinger with the sword.

record book challenge is to do this in under 2 minutes but you have a bit longer than that to actually complete challenge mode, I think 2.20 ish. Strategy is below :

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/gamerant.com/destiny-ir-yut-deathsinger-challenge-crota/amp/

basically if you find yourself not killing stuff, you're doing it wrong

Crota challenge is not massively changed except for the mechanic around the oversoul. Instead of spawning on death of a guardian this spawns every time Crota stands up. Celestial nighthawk seems to be preferred method for taking it out 

Challenge needs probably 3 sword bearers, or 2 really good ones. No one can pick the sword up twice.

Best method seems to be trying to get two downs on Crota quickly and then take out first oversoul (seems to stop second oversoul spawning). Hectic but I suspect just needs people to have roles and stick to them. 4 Gally rockets with take Crota down

Unlucky last night, good games @Plumbers Crack @Plumbrodders @wapntake @Mazzer66 @IPSWICH HIGASHI 

I think as a collective across most of us on here, we've got through the first bit on one person cheesing alone so when we try and do it properly, we struggle to remember how to do it.

Anyone know which rock you need to stand on at the end whilst the bridge is forming?

Forum Signature Test.png

14 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

I take it you had a hard time in the abyss last night ? It is tough but I recommend an armour of light bubble or two right near the bridge. And chain supers for orb generation. Might get on at 9pm tonight if you want another try

Yeah, we just struggled as it was only one or two of us getting to the bridge and then because lack of doing for it ages it wasn't working out well. I think I was the only bubble so it may have helped if we had a few more.

If i'm on tonight i'd love to try again. It's more that I just want to try out a few more raids with us all. Lack of doing it properly and not doing many in recent months means we're all a little rusty.

Forum Signature Test.png

Got the full set from Crota tonight so enjoyed being a full kit wanker for the first time. Didn't expect to get a quick Crota Challenge Boss run in but we managed to nail after wiping 4/5 times.

a4999e90637ed0592e83ced4c060da5c.jpg

You still get punished badly if you make one mistake.

Good job @TigerBurge @Synnith @warsaint98 @crispymorgan @techno

Forum Signature Test.png

On 2017-6-22 at 10:59 PM, Sennex said:

I have the checkpoint if anyone else wants in on it

Via the FG App

On 2017-6-23 at 5:54 PM, TigerBurge said:

I can run it again Monday if anyone wants to

Bart, can you make Monday? If so, what time? We can get event sorted otherwise.

Forum Signature Test.png