EasyAntiCheat system already banned 400 players

GazzaGarratt

They've already handed out over 400 bans and many may have permanent bans already. I believe it's mainly through PC so far. Didn't expect to see that many hackers into the game already.

If you are cheating btw, the bans happen at account level, not hardware level. Although, why on earth you'd do it is beyond me.

70 bans were through their Code of Conduct communication rules. That doesn't bode well for a few in here...

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ubisoft have now made it known about AFK farming and that this will be the next exposed issue to be clamped down on.

People are using the rubber band technique and not engaging in fights whatsoever whilst picking up the round points. More hefty bans have been mentioned. Really be interested to see how this works as Dominion I do atand on points quite a bit just to ensure the scores are increasing. They will need to be careful on this.

Forum Signature Test.png

That AFK farming is pretty irritating. I don't know why they don't simply put a timer in like Overwatch. That dude who stuck around for 7 games straight last night was doing my head in. Wankers.

banlol.png

Can you be banned for team killing? If so, you better watch yourself Dave! ;)

I don't see why someone would pay all that money for a game just to cheat, fucking waste of time and space these people.

Stretch and I spent a few minutes battering each other last night to see how bad the friendly fire is, and it's very insignificant. If you're on an owned flag you're immune to friendly fire and if you're out in the open the damage is akin to taking a swipe from a soldier, and that was my heaviest attack too.

I needed to research this in order to know if I need to be careful or not. Turns out I can still hammer the fuck out of you Rich :D

banlol.png

32 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Stretch and I spent a few minutes battering each other last night to see how bad the friendly fire is, and it's very insignificant. If you're on an owned flag you're immune to friendly fire and if you're out in the open the damage is akin to taking a swipe from a soldier, and that was my heaviest attack too.

I needed to research this in order to know if I need to be careful or not. Turns out I can still hammer the fuck out of you Rich :D

:lol: Good to know.