POG HOG Episode 2

Greboth

Afternoon gents,

I present you: POG HOG Episode 2.  It took slightly longer than expected as I tried my hand at making a proper intro.  Still not 100% about it but it is better than a rotating jpg :)  Surprisingly not all of Crispy's are Bastion POG's ;)

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job again dude. Was really good to have a longer video too. Showcases alot of variety in characters.

Can't believe I won the award this time ahead of Crispy "Bastion" Morgan!! I'd firstly like to thank God...............

Edit: Really liked the intro. Something simple but centred around the logo. Top marks!!

Nice Job,

I see a bunch of names that I do not recognize. Have those people join the group and just don't use the forum

I must admit my favorite was Reinhardt ultimate followed but his charge. I think he got 3-4 people. 

However Stretch's Pharah play was pretty exceptional in those videos.  She's one my favorites and my daughter likes her a lot 

You guys need to get a Junkrat in there

Thanks Stretch, it wasn't intentional to have a longer video.  It just happened that way because of taking so long to make the intro clip.  As above, I'm not 100% on the intro but it's only the second time I have animated anything so it will do.  If people can think of something better or a different animation or just want the intro clip or 3D file I am happy to share.  I can't remember who sugggested it tonight but will have to give the 360 degree spin gif a go, it should be easy enough.

Cyberninja, I'm not really sure about who is or isn't on here.  I included all the ones from where we were playing as a group as we have often played with them even if they aren't on here.  I do like Pharah but I am really not that good with her, I should play some quick play and get some practice.  It is just the flying, boosting, aiming and shooting - just too much to concentrate on at the same time.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png